Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

31 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

can we discuss chucks story resharing ben’s post showcasing taylor’s announcement and chuck writing “lol at this announcement” 

for some reason i feel chuck is not a Swiftie lol 

Archive of yourgirlchuck Instagram story 

October 8, 2022

Taylor Swift Lana Midnights Snow On the Beach

Ben Tap

Yourgirlchuck-Instagram-story-repost-ree

3 hours ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Archive of yourgirlchuck Instagram story 

October 8, 2022

Taylor Swift Lana Midnights Snow On the Beach

Ben Tap

Yourgirlchuck-Instagram-story-repost-ree

am i the only one who doesn't think this is passive-aggressive

i’m sure it was genuine and her probably being shook at how official Taylor is compared to lana’s album rollouts (let’s not give lana slack, taylor’s goes all out) 

im not a huge taylor stan but i def loved 1989 album and aesthetic so i’m excited for midnights. and i love the album artwork !!! i’m pumped. i think for some reason taylor’s work feels like all PG, it feels like there isn’t a bone of a curse word. maybe i’m wrong but thats fine just wish she’d scream it out cuz we all have those emotions 

Just now, mlittle11 said:

chuck seemingly disapproving of the collab makes me think lana might be doing this for the hype…. especially since chuck deleted the post

Id genuinely love a sellout era her celebrity skin it would be so iconic

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

It's passive aggressive AND she's just laughing at the announcement AND it's extremely sinister and shady and I'm almost SURE it has something to do with Lorde and probably also Patty and maybe even Rick Nowels

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I have a lot of respect for Taylor. Love her or hate her, you cannot deny her presence in the industry. She has incredible talent as a songwriter and seems to be a genius when it comes to marketing her music + creating an overall experience for her listeners. Her very vocal admiration for Lana is refreshing amidst the silence from both their contemporaries, and it’s just amazing to see two very talented women join forces! 

1 hour ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

It's passive aggressive AND she's just laughing at the announcement AND it's extremely sinister and shady and I'm almost SURE it has something to do with Lorde and probably also Patty and maybe even Rick Nowels

and somehow Drew Erickson’s involved too Drew Erickson you will NOT get away with this you evil man

qfrWuBl.png

2 hours ago, Crimson and Clover said:

I’m not the biggest fan of Taylor but hating on her is so tacky it’s not 2017 anymore 

TRUEEE, and taylor has had such an interesting transition from cool/not cool over the years 

it wasn’t cool to like her for the longest bc “oo all she writes about are her 7093 boyfriends” —>  then 1989 slayed everyone, so she’s cool again —> reputation everyone thought she was a c*nt —> evermore/folklore all the girlies think she’s cool again cuz she’s all indie folk now —> now that she’s well loved again, people think she’s too mainstream and overrated

like damn 😭 

1 hour ago, mlittle11 said:

chuck seemingly disapproving of the collab makes me think lana might be doing this for the hype…. especially since chuck deleted the post

she didn't tho and she said "lol this announcement" probably because announcing a track via bingo is kinda funny

:shutup: Lana could be the one who announced all the titles for Midnights on the red phone. 

I’m really curious to finally hear Lana & Taylor sing together. 

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland