Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

13 hours ago, paradisetropico said:

oooooh I had no idea she discussed such topics and cursed, I would love a lil playlist ! thanks for the info!! :) now im even more excited for the single hahah 

here you go, friend— with some notes, below! 

a Taylor Swift sampler of her heavier/adult-topic songs: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4QcmXRSL0m7AumH3VwY4wB?si=ZKaCZnQFTjST9amMGQHppQ&pt=5f1d02adde805ae250bcf4a76a332882

some different themes for you in here:

• tracks 1-8 (mad woman - ivy): include the heavy topics I mentioned - MAD WOMAN IS THE ONE TO TRY FOR SURE 😭 big tori amos vibes

• tracks 9-11 (false god - don’t blame me): a few more sexually charged songs, a bit darker sonic tones

• tracks 12-18 (cowboy like me - the lakes): tracks I just think LDR fans would like, including tracks that have Lana’s influence in them (especially cardigan and cowboy like me)

❤️❤️❤️

giphy.gif

On 10/10/2022 at 9:17 AM, bluechemtrails said:

and she's 23rd overall, just two ranks behind her peak of 21

while Taylor is 2nd overall just behind Bad Bunny

https://charts.spotify.com/charts/view/artist-global-daily/latest

lmao bad bunny sucksssss, can't believe he's number two

i remember when lana turned down a collab with him :omfg2:

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

Taylor talking a bit about the track & Lana in her new reel! :crai: she says it’s about falling in love with someone at the same time they’re falling in love with you, in a way that is so cataclysmic that it’s hard to believe it’s really happening, as dreamlike and surreal as snow falling on the beach

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CjmXQ8dLsyo/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

giphy.gif

The Lana stanning :deadbanana:. I might have to stan Taylor a bit from now on I fear.

52 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

Taylor talking a bit about the track & Lana in her new reel! :crai: she says it’s about falling in love with someone at the same time they’re falling in love with you, in a way that is so cataclysmic that it’s hard to believe it’s really happening, as dreamlike and surreal as snow falling on the beach

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CjmXQ8dLsyo/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

This is so meta considering this collab. I almost feel like she’s talking about how everyone feels about the collab with Lana.

Here's a transcription! She's just like us fr x

“’Snow on the Beach’ featuring Lana Del Rey is track 4 on ‘Midnights’ and I cannot get through that sentence without grinning because I am such a massive fan of Lana Del Rey. More on that later. ‘Snow on the Beach’ the song is about falling in love with someone at the same time they’re falling in love with you in this sort of cataclysmic, fated moment where you realise someone feels exactly the same way you feel at the same moment, and you’re kind of looking around going like, ’Wait is this real? Is this a dream? Is this for real? Is this happening? Is it really happening?’ Kind of like it would be if you were to see snow falling on a beach. & Lana Del Rey in my opinion is one of the best musical artists ever. The fact that I get to exist at the same time as her is an honour and a privilege, and the fact that she would be so generous as to collaborate with us on this song is something I’m gonna be grateful for for life. Absolute love her. & I really hope you love this song as much as I do."

A post shared by Taylor Swift (@taylorswift)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

5 minutes ago, Thoth said:

Ok, I now dislike her less after her praise to Lana.

then you also have to see when she called Lana the “most influential artist in pop” back in 2019. in a room full of Grammy voters while NFR was nominated 👀:  

she’s truly stanned her forever, literally answered old tumblr questions about her favorite lana songs !!

giphy.gif