Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

1 minute ago, brandon said:

Okay maybe the wording was wrong, apologies 

but like even there with the “for not letting her female collaborators have full-fledge features” just automatically ASSUMING taylor is just not even giving them the option? it’s like come on now 😭 We don’t know what went down, maybe taylor asked lana to record a verse and lana said no, maybe lana recorded a verse and taylor decided not to use it, we’ll probably never know - but why just assume the worst just because a large portion of this forum isn’t a fan of her

i guess its just a coincidence that every single female feature that taylor has even done does only backing vocals (exept for phoebe bridgers) but the male features always have their own verses (except for chris staplegton on ibytam)

Just now, jamesss said:

i want to crash my car into a telephone pole step on the gas w no seatbelt on 

DO YOU SEE THIS TAYLOR? TAYLOR SWIFT THIS IS WHAT YOUVE CAUSED. THIS IS YOUR FAULT. GIVE LANA A VERSE.

Don’t make me get dark on you, baby

I’ll go dark… 
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Just now, honey dew said:

Why is it that being a lipster involves this trend where we get our hopes up for something and it's not even that it ends up being disappointing it's that we get the worst possible outcome

*glares at the crazy for you thread*

Just now, champainproblms said:

i guess its just a coincidence that every single female feature that taylor has even done does only backing vocals (exept for phoebe bridgers) but the male features always have their own verses (except for chris staplegton on ibytam)

the way it very well may be just a coincidence, and it very well could not be.  

but at the end of the day - we do not know!!! and people should stop acting like they do! were y’all in the recording booth? i don’t think so!

yeah taylor might be selfish jealous coward liar backstabber energy stealer blood sucker and everything in between but i don't think this specific case is her fault, it's def a lana thing by the pattern of her other recent collabs. what taylor is guilty tho is using lana's name for clout but y'all should've known that already 

7 minutes ago, brandon said:

Okay maybe the wording was wrong, apologies 

but like even there with the “for not letting her female collaborators have full-fledge features” just automatically ASSUMING taylor is just not even giving them the option? it’s like come on now 😭 We don’t know what went down, maybe taylor asked lana to record a verse and lana said no, maybe lana recorded a verse and taylor decided not to use it, we’ll probably never know - but why just assume the worst just because a large portion of this forum isn’t a fan of her

I actually do like her music but the only collab she did with a female artist where they didn't only have backing vocals was the Phoebe Bridgers collab for a vault track :toofunny: And then she has all these collabs with Ed Sheeran, Bon Iver, Brendon Urie, Future, Kendrick Lamar, The National and more where the featured artists are an actual part of the song and not just in the back. I'm not saying Lana didn't choose to just do backing vocals, but Taylor's history with collabs is weird and there's no denying that. Whether it's intentional or not.

qfrWuBl.png

1 minute ago, lemonadetan said:

leak sugary sweet in compensation for this

Truly it wouldn't hurt to give us a 1 minute concept demo to make up for this mess

it's still better than "Don't Call Me Angel"

right?

right?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing