Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Luckily unless she has lead credits on it (which would be ridiculous) I don't think it will show cause Stargirl is her second most streamed song daily and it's not on her page :oic3:

It does show up on Apple Music though. I think on Spotify the song doesn’t have the featuring Lana Del Rey as part of the name of the song, which is why she doesn’t have Lead credits there. Unfortunately SOTB does which makes me think it will be counted towards her lead credits. 

16 minutes ago, i talk to jesus said:

one thing i have noticed today tho is i really like how taylor's fans actively discourage listening to & sharing leaks. they really respect her & want her to have a proper release. sometimes i wish lana's fans were more like that during album releases (old unreleased are fair game imo, but i have been debating that position ever since blue banisters so idk maybe i should ask my priest his opinion lmao)

listening to an album 3 days before its release won't do any harm at all 

Does taylor not realise that she was literally setting herself up to be dragged. Is she that stupid to think that hyping this up wouldn't end in a huge backfire. If she just simply shut her entitled little mouth for a second and not mentioned Lana then this would've had the opposite effect and we'd all be pleasantly surprised with the feature. But why she had to go out of her way to brag about this like it's a huge collaboration i'll never know... 

A huge mess :oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

3 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Does taylor not realise that she was literally setting herself up to be dragged. Is she that stupid to think that hyping this up wouldn't end in a huge backfire. If she just simply shut her entitled little mouth for a second and not mentioned Lana then this would've had the opposite effect and we'd all be pleasantly surprised with the feature. But why she had to go out of her way to brag about this like it's a huge collaboration i'll never know... 

it was all a PR move. She's a product after all - and I don't mean that she's untalented, because she isn't at all, but all she (and her team) does on the internet is heavily calculated. 

4 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Yep. If she left this as a surprise feature, this whole thing would have turned out completely differently (like Lana’s vocals on Party Monster).

tbh i dont really get all the outrage

Lana's features post-2017 have been backing vocals many times (Borns, Cat Power, Jonathan Wilson), and Taylor isn't known to give her female peers a verse (think Soon Youll Get Better, No Body No Crime...), so this was to be expected tbh

image.png

Yeah honestly if she wasn't listed as the feature just being surprised by the writing credits (+ some backing vocals) would have been so nice... but of course that wouldn't hype enough the track and album I guess...

And yes Taylor is more popular and all that but I never listen to her and these weeks I've been checking her albums (and I was going to listen to Midnights as a whole too) and I'm sure I'm not the only one so the collab was also beneficial to her

giphy.gif

44 minutes ago, i talk to jesus said:

one thing i have noticed today tho is i really like how taylor's fans actively discourage listening to & sharing leaks. they really respect her & want her to have a proper release. sometimes i wish lana's fans were more like that during album releases (old unreleased are fair game imo, but i have been debating that position ever since blue banisters so idk maybe i should ask my priest his opinion lmao)

why tf do i read your posts with a different tone of voice😫😫 the blue font:biblio:

Second time I listen to this song and all I can say is that It's a mess. Why are Lana's vocals so muffled and Taylor's ones so clean? It makes no sense.

Lana sings in the second chorus but it's almost impossible to hear it. It sounds like a bad 2012 edit made with garage band I'm sorry...

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy