Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

48 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

it seems like there’s a meltdown every year, isn’t there?

2020 - question for the culture

2021 - chemtrails album cover reveal

2022 - snow on the beach

:oopna:

imo none of these were worth meltdowns. question for the culture was completely justified & everything she said was right. chemtrails cover was cute & sentimental plus the alt cover was sold at major retailers in like every country. snow on the beach was not really a big surprise & most lana fans were already prepared to hate it even if lana got a verse bc they hate taylor. but i guess as women we reserve the right to be overdramatic about everything :whatever2:

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

1 hour ago, Coloringbooks said:

Taylor Swift is a millionaire and she's bound to make even more $$$ when this album comes out. 1 song and some snippets leaking 3 days ahead of release is really nothing bad, especially in comparison to other artists. It's realistically not gonna cause her any harm (personally or sales wise). 

believe it or not but people deserve respect no matter how much money they have & it does not need to cause her harm to be morally wrong. this is not just about taylor but about all people including lana & yourself.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

it seems like there’s a meltdown every year, isn’t there?

2020 - question for the culture

2021 - chemtrails album cover reveal

2022 - snow on the beach

:oopna:

the way you posted this too soon :icant: 

snow on the beach + stolen computer, hard drives, camcorders 

she needs a break, we need a break :crai:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 hour ago, zombie girl said:

honestly y’all, even though we can’t hear her very well it does sound like lana is doing background vocals throughout the entire song. all of the dolby atmos stems for taylor’s albums since lover have leaked shortly after release, so once the midnights dolby atmos stems leak i think it would actually be pretty easy to edit a version that lana is a lot more prominent in

example: 

Maren is barely audible in the actual song, but you can hear her entire vocal in this one. The fan made versions are going to slap. hell we could probably make a solo version with all of the background vocals she has

inb4 I'll be making "Snow on the Beach (Lana's Version)" and it will flop but at least will be there lmao.

No but for real, I'd definitely try something out with it. Though on a first listen I was not a fan tbh.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

are we sure this isnt like a demo of the song before Lana got her hands on it? I listened to it like 20 times and I can't even hear her background vocals, all the breathy vocals just sound like Taylor doing breathy background vocals...if this truly is the final version I will be absolutely shocked. However I do really like the song its really cute! still very excited for midnights aaaahhh

ngl i couldn’t care how big of a role lana played in the song, her vocals (what you hear of them, at least) are stunning and her and taylor have great chemistry, but the production is mid and taylor’s lyricism is just plain tacky: for instance, the janet reference on the bridge which is no less cringey than it was three years ago with the drake reference on ‘i forgot that you existed’ and it just feels like a slap in the face to lana’s artistry

I’m not the biggest Taylor fan, though I do enjoy some of her works, especially recently. But if the leak I heard is the final thing then… Lana isn’t even in it. I hope it’s an old demo.

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

11 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

are we sure this isnt like a demo of the song before Lana got her hands on it? I listened to it like 20 times and I can't even hear her background vocals, all the breathy vocals just sound like Taylor doing breathy background vocals...if this truly is the final version I will be absolutely shocked. However I do really like the song its really cute! still very excited for midnights aaaahhh

do we think this was on a laptop/harddrive that was stolen? Because otherwise, it's weird for a demo to get out this close to the official release. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

7 minutes ago, Mer said:

do we think this was on a laptop/harddrive that was stolen? Because otherwise, it's weird for a demo to get out this close to the official release. 

The whole album leaked. I doubt Lana would have had Taylor’s entire album on her laptop. 

3 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

The whole album leaked. I doubt Lana would have had Taylor’s entire album on her laptop. 

I agree it’s not likely—but this song leaked before the whole album did. Could’ve been a different source. Just playing devils advocate bc I really want a full Lana verse. 

6 minutes ago, trailerparkheroin said:

idk if this is true but it sounds like a demo to me

I don’t trust anyone who tweets a video of a monkey m*sturbating and tells the world that it makes them horny. 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️