Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

1 hour ago, blackpalmtrees said:

Either way the song is boring and i’m tired of hearing the same Christmas jingles that jack-Anton-off has been using since How to Disappear

6b0b92eb288f0369f3eb6ff92c129d50.gif

I remember hearing HTD for the first time live and thought how beautiful that was (with just the piano). The album version came out, and it was not what everyone was expecting :toofunny:.

23 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

Either way the song is boring and i’m tired of hearing the same Christmas jingles that jack-Anton-off has been using since How to Disappear

6b0b92eb288f0369f3eb6ff92c129d50.gif

the way he keeps recycling the same stuff is baffling

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 hour ago, FredRed said:

Well done. 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

the way he keeps recycling the same stuff is baffling

We need to get Lana back in the studio with Dan Auchbach. 

Just now, blackpalmtrees said:

the way certain people keep eating it up is the part that baffles me more

you're so right :thumb3:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I posted a Tiktok about this and Taylor stans were mad explaining to me how a feature works like I know how it works but this is just not it. They even told me that “perhaps that’s what they agree on” like yeah who told you that then? I can’t oh my god

I swear you can’t show disappointment on a Taylor track and you should just eat it up even though you don’t like how it turned out ugh

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

1 minute ago, yyxy said:

I posted a Tiktok about this and Taylor stans were mad explaining to me how a feature works like I know how it works but this is just not it. They even told me that “perhaps that’s what they agree on” like yeah who told you that then? I can’t oh my god

respectfully 

i think it’s stupid to be mad about because the “like yeah who told you that then?” is the same argument that could be used when assuming it’s taylor’s fault lana doesn’t have a bigger part 

like we really have no clue who’s fault it is and it’s dumb to assume one way or another :crai: like can we just enjoy the song (or if you don’t like it.. just don’t listen?) like idk is it that hard to do

Can you hear Lana's voice in the song? Or is it muffled? I don't really want to listen to it if it's muffled, but if there's a good moment in which you can clearly identify Lana's voice and what's she's saying, I'd give it a try. 

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

1 minute ago, niandra lades said:

Can you hear Lana's voice in the song? Or is it muffled? I don't really want to listen to it if it's muffled, but if there's a good moment in which you can clearly identify Lana's voice and what's she's saying, I'd give it a try. 

you can definitely identify/hear her voice, and there’s a part in the harmonies where it’s mostly her for a few lines, but she doesn’t have a ton of spotlight on her

however i do think that the harmonies are what really makes the song 

id say give it a try, if you don’t like it, oh well, 4 minutes wasted 

34 minutes ago, brandon said:

respectfully 

i think it’s stupid to be mad about because the “like yeah who told you that then?” is the same argument that could be used when assuming it’s taylor’s fault lana doesn’t have a bigger part 

like we really have no clue who’s fault it is and it’s dumb to assume one way or another :crai: like can we just enjoy the song (or if you don’t like it.. just don’t listen?) like idk is it that hard to do

If an artist would hype the collab with your fave by being the last song to be revealed and do a video about how she’s a big fan and an honor to collab with and all you get is your fave doing backing vocals, you have the right to be disappointed. I like the song but it would be nice if she has a verse considering it’s their first collab.

Also, the phrase “Can we just enjoy the song” sounds like forcing someone to like the song and “not listening to it” is almost not possible to do considering how a lot of people would repost this song on social media. Again, I’m just baffled how you can’t share your disappointments to a Taylor song just because everyone likes it and it’s Taylor.

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

28 minutes ago, niandra lades said:

Almost unidentifiable and unheardable. The song is quite bad as well, IMO. A good listen to anything from Niandra Lades is 100× more worthy of your time, if you ask me 😅

1 minute ago, sjatib said:

Almost unidentifiable and unheardable. The song is quite bad as well, IMO. A good listen to anything from Niandra Lades is 100× more worthy of your time, if you ask me 😅

I used to blast Niandra LaDes at 1000x volume throughout high school, and I never got tired of it, so you might be right :thumb3:. I did listen to it and I don't really like it, it kind of sounds like a Lana unreleased but not that much. 

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

11 minutes ago, yyxy said:

If an artist would hype the collab with your fave by being the last song to be revealed and do a video about how she’s a big fan and an honor to collab with and all you get is your fave doing backing vocals, you have the right to be disappointed. I like the song but it would be nice if she has a verse considering it’s their first collab.

Also, the phrase “Can we just enjoy the song” sounds like forcing someone to like the song and “not listening to it” is almost not possible to do considering how a lot of people would repost this song on social media. Again, I’m just baffled how you can’t share your disappointments to a Taylor song just because everyone likes it and it’s Taylor.

the way that’s not what i said at all 😭 i’m just saying it’s dumb to assume it’s one or the others “fault” that there’s not more lana on the track when we have no idea 

we have the right to be disappointed (and i for one, am severely disappointed, don’t get me wrong) but we don’t have the right to blame someone when we don’t know who is to blame 

also just because someone reposts a song doesn’t mean you have to listen? 

43 minutes ago, niandra lades said:

You literally cannot hear her other than a slight whisper on top of Taylor in the post chorus. It sounds like A Gnomeo and Juliet song by Lady Gaga and Elton John and even that song is actually good

21 minutes ago, yyxy said:

also wait

when i said it’s stupid to be mad about i didn’t mean the disappointment/song is dumb to be mad about, i was talking about the taylor stan comments you mentioned :rollin:

I’m so glad I wasn’t paying attention and didn’t have a couple weeks to hype this up in my head for it to be… this. I listened to the album this morning and halfway through the song noticed the feature in the title. What a disappointment. 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over