Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

and Lana had a song called "high By the Beach" - and this time is "Snow On The Beach" pleaaaaseeeeeeeeeeee their cokehead era is here.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

14 minutes ago, jamesss said:

someone said earlier that hating taylor doesn’t make you cool and that’s so true tbh. like?? they’re friends and taylor literally said lana was an inspiration for everyone in the industry including her so let’s let them collab and have your opinions after.  none of us can have opinions about snow on the beach because we haven’t heard it. id definitely collaborate with my friend if i was a songwriter regardless if they’re famous or do songs as well. it’s just not being a loyal fan if you’re slandering lana’s choices. you can defend yourselves if you want but we all know it’s true that lana del rey isn’t selling out by collabing w taylor,  and if you do, then you’re more delusional than ldr9 pre pre release thread.

You don't need to think you're cool to dislike an artist. The people who don't like Taylor, including me, have every right to express ourselves.

1 minute ago, Whore of Tropico said:

"cookin' up a dream, baking powder into snow..." - Florida Kilos, 2014

Guys, i have a feeling that they're not going to actually sing about snow :pout:

I might actually like this if she's singing about cooking crack again.

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

"cookin' up a dream, baking powder into snow..." - Florida Kilos, 2014

Guys, i have a feeling that they're not going to actually sing about snow :pout:

If it was a Lana track the snow for sure would be coke but I think Taylor might be a little bit too mild for that :hide: it took like 10 years of her career for her to swear on her albums or talk about wine.

giphy.gif

23 minutes ago, Jared said:

I think you're wishcasting reading too much into it. 

4DBc.gif

Lana could also have refused it, if she doesn't want this direction. Collabs like this don't happen by accident, so I think that there's definitely some intention behind it.

idk if this is a strange interpretation but i feel like the song could be about the beauty of things past their time/the beauty of decay. beaches are usually associated with summer & warm weather but come winter beaches tend to be empty & desolate yet very beautiful when covered in fresh fluffy new snow. maybe it could be about coming to terms with something being over or getting older. or maybe even about seeing things through a new perspective. it is an interesting title so there is a lot to speculate especially since both lana & taylor are pretty good with metaphors.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

17 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

with all of Jack's own interpolations from their (Lana Taylor Lorde) previous works, so true :smile:

"I hate the winter, can't stand the cold" Solar Power >> "I hope your beaches are covered in snow, solar panels frozen ice cold" Snow On The Beach

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

1 hour ago, baddisease said:

You don't need to think you're cool to dislike an artist. The people who don't like Taylor, including me, have every right to express ourselves.

I might actually like this if she's singing about cooking crack again.

dead

pass me my vape.

5 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

I would like to know if people just don't like Taylor as a person or the type of music she makes in general? Her newer music is not bad, even critics say, which is not the case with Ed Sheeran.

I thought that body no crime and that one about the ending were okay but I want Lana to make firery music and something innovative..Taylor’s new songs are fine but just that-I don’t think you can critique ED when castle and perfect are on Taylor’s tier. 

like those songs could fit on folkmore