Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

It always surprises me at how the fanbases don't overlap more, anyways extremly excited for this I can think of very few people that would be an absolute match made in heaven for a musical collab, and Taylor is definetly on that list

8nl2OpX.png

4 minutes ago, sexyslutboy said:

I'm 100% certain that it's not about cocaine. The hard drugs she sang about were part of a general aesthetic that she long ago abandoned 

even if she were to sing about drugs like that again, it certainly wouldn’t be in a collaboration with taylor swift lol

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

5 minutes ago, sexyslutboy said:

I'm 100% certain that it's not about cocaine. The hard drugs she sang about were part of a general aesthetic that she long ago abandoned 

she did release dealer so i wouldn’t put it past her … but i don’t think it’s taylor’s sort of thing

sUcVobB.png

2 hours ago, sexyslutboy said:

maybe it's still cocaine, but this time the coccain will be metaphorical

Taylor's audience arent kiddies no more. She even sang about carving her man's name into a bedpose & scatching him back lmaooo

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

9 hours ago, The Love Witch said:

Because Katy sent her a letter asking to settle it. So far, Taylor has not apologized for:

- writing a diss track about her

- purposely shitting on Witness' release week by putting her catalogue back on streaming as a “surprise”

She’s a horrible and self-absorbed person and anyone who can’t see that is easily manipulated by narcissists like her. I unfortunately  had to grow up with a narcissistic father before my parents divorced. I know what they are like, how they act and she checks all the marks.

1) Respectfully, you (or any of us) have no idea what taylor has or has not apologized for to katy - not everything is done in a public manner, a situation like that would probably be handled in a private conversation (and even if she did decide to apologize publicly, there would still be people complaining that it should’ve been private, because people will have an issue with literally everything, no matter what) 

2) Again, Respectfully, you do not know taylor, neither do any of us. Your personal situation and your para-social relationship with a celebrity you dislike is not, in any way, the same. 

Overall, the fact that we as a society are still constantly pitting talented women against each other is a little ridiculous I think. Everyone has flaws, even our favorite pop stars. And when it comes to fame? I think everyone is a little self-absorbed.

5 hours ago, Wait For Life said:

We’re a match made in heaven if they’re gonna talk let ‘em if they don’t think we’re good together baby just forget ‘em

when he's bad he's bad but when he's good, no one's better

on topic: i still can't believe this collab is actually happening, it's crazy

I'm so happy seeing the overwhelmingly positive reaction of everyone online for the collab :crying4: qftc really scarred me :hide:

The thing is that there's probably a lot of people that are excited now that were also hating on her in 2020 cause it was cool at that time and twitter is a hivemind :um2:

It happens every time with these "hate trains"

giphy.gif

i feel like many swifties love lana and even are lana stans, but lana stans hate on taylor bc she's not "cool" if that makes sense. for some reason ppl make fun of ppl who listen to taylor (even tho they listen to her on the low), but i think there is a lot on taylor's discography that lana stans would like, especially the holy trinity that is folklore, evermore and red

27 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

can we discuss chucks story resharing ben’s post showcasing taylor’s announcement and chuck writing “lol at this announcement” 

for some reason i feel chuck is not a Swiftie lol 

Yeah it felt a bit passive aggressive for some reason :hide:

giphy.gif