Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

Y’all are reading way too much into this. I don’t think Chuck was aware of Midnights Mayhem or whatever. She’s chuckling at the announcement itself not that Lana collaborated with Taylor. The phone calls and bingo are pretty silly let’s be real. She’s lol-ing at that.

2 hours ago, Honeyyoung said:

she didn't tho and she said "lol this announcement" probably because announcing a track via bingo is kinda funny

Exactly.

On 9/17/2022 at 1:55 AM, Nova Times said:

Idk how to explain exactly but itd feel weird to have them on one same track.. like 2 different fonts on the same page if that makes sense 

Comic Sans and Times New Roman

A few pages back there was this discussion about hating Taylor and the collaboration with Lana, I think beyond a justified reason to hate the collaboration, those opinions felt more like personal hatred towards the artist rather than a real reason to classify the collaboration with Taylor as a step backwards for Lana. 

Hating on a song that hasn't even come out yet is pretty silly, a few albums ago when Taylor was making music like 1989 or RED or even Reputation, I would have found it weird if they had collaborated, but the music Taylor has been making lately fits perfectly with Lana's aesthetic. This is a pretty objective opinion to criticize a collaboration and say "I'm not convinced" but since Taylor released her last albums not only the fans but also the media said it sounded like they had a strong inspiration in Lana, what better time to collaborate than now that Taylor's music is perfect for Lana to be a part of it. 

Folklore and Evermore are pretty good albums and the aesthetic that reflects Midnights looks pretty cool too. I understand that everyone has different tastes, but hating on a collaboration that hasn't come out because of personal (and non-logical) issues is pretty weird. Anyway, I am quite happy about this collaboration. It's pretty crazy, Taylor Swift and Lana Del Rey on the same song. I never thought this collaboration would happen (deep down I believed every rumour that came out) seeing Taylor's excited face when she said that the collaboration was with Lana seemed very genuine and tender, she is really happy to collaborate with Lana. 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

yikes i've been locked out of my account for like a year lol

anyways apparently it's supposed to be "pop-rock with an instrumental outro. It is described as a mix of 'Style' & 'Pretty When You Cry'.

HOW INTERESTING!! I can't predict in my head what it will sound like even with that description.... but I'm just excited for new Lana music, and I'm hoping this means an announcement or roll-out for LDR9 is ON THE WAY!!! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cjeri4wuE4H/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

1 hour ago, Selfloathinpoet said:
Spoiler

A few pages back there was this discussion about hating Taylor and the collaboration with Lana, I think beyond a justified reason to hate the collaboration, those opinions felt more like personal hatred towards the artist rather than a real reason to classify the collaboration with Taylor as a step backwards for Lana. 

Hating on a song that hasn't even come out yet is pretty silly, a few albums ago when Taylor was making music like 1989 or RED or even Reputation, I would have found it weird if they had collaborated, but the music Taylor has been making lately fits perfectly with Lana's aesthetic. This is a pretty objective opinion to criticize a collaboration and say "I'm not convinced" but since Taylor released her last albums not only the fans but also the media said it sounded like they had a strong inspiration in Lana, what better time to collaborate than now that Taylor's music is perfect for Lana to be a part of it. 

Folklore and Evermore are pretty good albums and the aesthetic that reflects Midnights looks pretty cool too. I understand that everyone has different tastes, but hating on a collaboration that hasn't come out because of personal (and non-logical) issues is pretty weird. Anyway, I am quite happy about this collaboration. It's pretty crazy, Taylor Swift and Lana Del Rey on the same song. I never thought this collaboration would happen (deep down I believed every rumour that came out) seeing Taylor's excited face when she said that the collaboration was with Lana seemed very genuine and tender, she is really happy to collaborate with Lana. 

IMG_4127.gif

damn ma

Don’t make me get dark on you, baby

I’ll go dark… 
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

1 hour ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

anyways apparently it's supposed to be "pop-rock with an instrumental outro. It is described as a mix of 'Style' & 'Pretty When You Cry'.

HOW INTERESTING!! I can't predict in my head what it will sound like even with that description.... but I'm just excited for new Lana music, and I'm hoping this means an announcement or roll-out for LDR9 is ON THE WAY!!! 

Everytime someone uses two songs to describe the sound of a new one end up being a lie:hdu: sounds good tho 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

1 hour ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

Lead single? :lange:

i genuinely have no idea how a mix of style and pwyc could possibly work but i trust them

9 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

Yeah it felt a bit passive aggressive for some reason :hide:

u guys are reading way too much into it tbh

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif

On 10/7/2022 at 11:19 AM, Cherry Blossom said:

ratio + melanie tanked :troll:

On 10/7/2022 at 11:20 AM, wildflowerwildfire said:

literally not going to listen to someone who likes melanie 

Y'all are always on about "don't pit women against each other" but suddenly you're willing to put women down if it's to uplift Taylor..... the irony is strongggg.

Anywho, still curious about this collaboration.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

if it is the lead single i think we will get it this upcoming friday. i am very excited. if it is a mix of style & pretty when you cry i'm assuming the midnights album will be kind of 70s rock vibes which i was already thinking based on the aesthetics but i will try not to get my hopes up

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

49 minutes ago, baddisease said:

is it really the lead? if so, why isn't it out yet?

Cardigan was released with the rest of the album, same with Willow, but those two were leads to « surprise release » albums… Maybe well get it this week? 
but hey, it’s Taylor, she can do whatever she wants since she is THE bestselling female artist out there… 

but… now that we know the tracklist and the album is coming in less than two weeks, she has to do something this week to keep the rollout on a hype, I think. 
but the real question is : Is Snow on the Beach the real lead single?