Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

8 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Cardigan was released with the rest of the album, same with Willow, but those two were leads to « surprise release » albums… Maybe well get it this week? 
but hey, it’s Taylor, she can do whatever she wants since she is THE bestselling female artist out there… 

but… now that we know the tracklist and the album is coming in less than two weeks, she has to do something this week to keep the rollout on a hype, I think. 
but the real question is : Is Snow on the Beach the real lead single?

I am also curious if it is the real single…

I don’t know, the info sounds intriguing but I don’t want to get hyped up and it not be accurate lol. 

I know this person called the collab and it’s track number but do we have any other confirmation on their credibility?

Either way I’m super excited for this. Should be super interesting and it is going to really boost Lana even more than what she has already been doing number wise which is crazy in itself. That talk isn’t relative to this thread though.  

The source of it being the lead single is this tweet but like I already said, it's possible that they wrote multiple tweets and simply deleted the incorrect ones.

11 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

There's this tweet from August where someone said Lana will be on track 4 but I'm sure this person simply made 13 tweets and deleted the incorrect ones :agree:

why i am cry-laughing over the description of "style meets PWYC" i cannot think of two more diff songs...that said i am as hype as anyone else for this, not a taylor stan by any stretch of the world but enjoy her radio singles when i hear them– i'm sure this will be a folk-bop for the ages.

aOaIzH2.gif

Getting Watercolor Eyes flash backs here. People are so off with song descriptions. And that account looks like a troll account. It seems like a lucky guess to me.

Judging by the title alone, it sounds like a piano ballad. Might be a second single because of snow and winter is coming. A sad wintery ballad is perfect timing. Sucks tho if it’s another piano ballad. Lana has been stuck with that sound for 3 albums now.

44 minutes ago, DLT said:

I am also curious if it is the real single…

I don’t know, the info sounds intriguing but I don’t want to get hyped up and it not be accurate lol. 

I know this person called the collab and it’s track number but do we have any other confirmation on their credibility?

Either way I’m super excited for this. Should be super interesting and it is going to really boost Lana even more than what she has already been doing number wise which is crazy in itself. That talk isn’t relative to this thread though.  

I hope she releases SOTB as a lead single and taylor loves the number 13 so I hope it comes out on 13th October. It’ll be a nice way to hype the album release. 

16 minutes ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

Getting Watercolor Eyes flash backs here. People are so off with song descriptions. And that account looks like a troll account. It seems like a lucky guess to me.

Yeah me too. Insiders were way off about how WCE would sound, and I feel like it is part of the reason some people ended up being disappointed in the song. Hope people don’t get mad or disappointed if it doesn’t turn out to be a pop rock song. 

23 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

The tweet saying lead single, pop rock and PWYC/Style sound is confirmed fake.

Makes sense. Title leads to ballad which that wouldn’t have been in line with the description.  While it reads as ballad it could be different. Idk from the title I’m feeling vibe of champagne problems or seven which I really enjoy both. Being people are feeling 70’s soft rock vibes I’d say maybe they could do something ala The Greatest which would be amazing too. That said I’m trying to go in with no or low expectations. Just very intrigued to see what they have put together, how it is received, and the affects/impacts it may have for each of them.  

afterthought maybe even August lol.That could just be because I’m listening to folklore/evermore right now though.

Side note I haven’t really be that into Taylor since her early days so I didn’t really pay attention to to her recent releases so much but Evermore is a really nice listen. 

6 hours ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Everytime someone uses two songs to describe the sound of a new one end up being a lie:hdu: sounds good tho 

yeah idk how it sounds like a mix between Style and PWYC because the sounds are SO different. I'm hoping it sounds more like PWYC and they just needed a Taylor song to throw in there and this is the best they could come up with. Lol I think they used two songs though to compare Taylor's style vs Lana's style, so that T. Swift fans who haven't heard PWYC will at least have something to go off of, and vice versa.

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

46 minutes ago, Crys10 said:

I hope she releases SOTB as a lead single and taylor loves the number 13 so I hope it comes out on 13th October. It’ll be a nice way to hype the album release. 

I love the idea of this!!! manifesting it to be released on the 13th :brows:

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

Style + PWYC make no sense AT ALL... like how you mix a pop song produced by Max Martin with an almost freestyled track with just an electric guitar and a drum set :thumb2:

I hope I'm wrong but I think it's going to be a corny country ballad :shh2:

Even though the aesthetic of her album is giving me midtempo synth songs...

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Piano, Jack, country, Nikki, feet... the Lana(boards) special :hide:

Love all of y’all but LB really is a social experiment sometimes.

at least we’ve passed the scrap phobia of two years ago :oprah3: