Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

I am not really a fan of Taylor so I don't exactly know what to expect, but I'm happy for getting new music soon :party:

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Not collab-related per se, but OMG!!! Surpassing Dua!?!? :oprah2:

taylor, drop the collab!

Honestly it's impressive  how Lana is getting better and better with streaming numbers lately without even releasing that much if not anything... the power of TIMELESS music :defeated: also, she's completely disappeared from socials and mainstream medias, so that makes it even more remarkable!

2 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Not collab-related per se, but OMG!!! Surpassing Dua!?!? :oprah2:

taylor, drop the collab!

and she's 23rd overall, just two ranks behind her peak of 21

while Taylor is 2nd overall just behind Bad Bunny

https://charts.spotify.com/charts/view/artist-global-daily/latest

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

BlackoutZone said on ATRL he won't say anything about Taylor's album. I wonder if he simply doesn't have the sources this time or if there's a different reason why he stays silent on Lana and Taylor.

if i'm not mistaken, he didn't wanna talk about ldr10 either. i feel like he's been advised not to by other leakers or maybe even her management, for a change :rip: all i know is that this era is dry as hell and i hope she decides to tease something after the taylor collab, since i doubt she'd release right away

21 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

BlackoutZone said on ATRL he won't say anything about Taylor's album. I wonder if he simply doesn't have the sources this time or if there's a different reason why he stays silent on Lana and Taylor.

If he explicitly said he won't talk it's probably cause he can't (maybe he's scared of Taylor's team... I would be).

He seems like one of the few insiders that are actually genuine and not constantly reminding people how much they know without telling anything (at least what I remember from the Lana stuff cause I don't really follow him so I don't know if he's actually another egomaniac :hide:)

giphy.gif

20 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I admire his restraint and think both SOTB and LDR9 will be a big deal that he doesn't want to ruin. He has nothing to gain by passing on infos, but there's much to lose ...

21 minutes ago, creditcardromancer said:

I’m scared we’re gonna get another Don’t Call Me Angel….

I really don’t believe we will. The whole midnights concept, about sleepless nights, doesn’t go there at all. There’s also a 70’s look to the covers and I wonder if II reflects in the production as well. 

1 minute ago, bluechemtrails said:

I admire his restraint and think both SOTB and LDR9 will be a big deal that he doesn't want to ruin. He has nothing to gain by passing on infos, but there's much to lose ...

He also hates talking about Lana cause she always ends up changing things and makes him look bad (even though I don't agree with his reasoning considering everyone knows he's reliable and he even gets updates on the changes :um2:)

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

Interesting how he (BOZ) leaked Lana’s shite everytime she releases but not Taylor’s. 

Does he even like her? I don’t remember him talking about her… He loves old Lana, but is mostly a big K-pop fan and Dua Stan from what I gather from his tweets. 

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Does he even like her? I don’t remember him talking about her… He loves old Lana, but is mostly a big K-pop fan and Dua Stan from what I gather from his tweets. 

This man has been leaking Lana’s material since Lust For Life. Or even earlier I don’t remember exactly. Him and Ultrasubversive/Eclipse/RideorDie (that pedo yikes…). Oh I just remember HBTB video was leaked because RideorDie.

Lana scraped Architecture and went with Love as the first single because of them. Then they proceeded to leak Love anyways (only the lyrics thank god). Lana even begged them on Twitter not leak the actual song. A mess.

It’s partially Lana’s team allowing this to happen. Taylor is too powerful I guess. But also the culture is different between the fan bases too. Taylor fans are very careful about leaks and are very protective about her material. Lana fans are fed by leaks. In fact, thirst for it.

24 minutes ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

Interesting how he (BOZ) leaked Lana’s shite everytime she releases but not Taylor’s. 

Maybe Taylor's team is stricter/riskier to deal with? Also do we remember that kid who leaked Positions by Ariana :lmaoney: and the legal notice they posted (actually maybe that was a troll, the fine, but still....memories)