Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

After months of fan speculation, Taylor Swift has announced that the song Snow on the Beach (featuring Lana Del Rey) will be released as Track 4 on her album Midnights set to be released on October 21st, 2022.

@taylorswift Our LAST EPISODE! The season finale of Midnights Mayhem with Me, with QUITE the twist of an ending… #TSmidnighTS #SwiftTok #MidnightsMayhemWithMe ♬ Midnight Mayhem episode 13 - Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift has announced that a new version of the song,

Snow on the Beach

(feat. More Lana Del Rey),

will be released on

May 26th, 2023 as part of the Midnights (Til Dawn Edition)

Previous OP:

Spoiler

Fans have begun speculating that Lana Del Rey will make a feature on Taylor Swift's upcoming record 'Midnights' set to release on October 21st, 2022.

Speculation first arose when Lana Del Rey shared a picture of her with Taylor Swift and their mutual friend and producer Jack Antonoff on April 3rd, 2022, just one day after Jack Antonoff shared a TikTok video of Lana outside Jim Henson Studios.

Speculation has since increased after Taylor Swift shared a behind the scenes video of the making of 'Midnights' in which she can be seen wearing the same shirt as seen in the photograph with Lana Del Rey. Additionally, this video reveals that Jack is also involved with her record.

52363025028_c6e698bf2e_z.jpg52363103979_19fd610905.jpg

@taylorswift The making of Midnights 🌌 #TSmidnighTS #SwiftTok ♬ life you lead - niceboy ed

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

With new possible hints that Lana could be featured on Taylor’s new album, if true, I think we’ll get a taste of the new album maybe before but likely after Taylor’s release. 
and imagine how insane her streaming numbers would be, with a Taylor collab :oprah2:

9 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

With new possible hints that Lana could be featured on Taylor’s new album, if true, I think we’ll get a taste of the new album maybe before but likely after Taylor’s release. 
and imagine how insane her streaming numbers would be, with a Taylor collab :oprah2:

Knowing Taylor (and Lana) she's only going to have background vocals I'm afraid :bebe:

I hope that since Lana is basically her fave they are doing an actual collab instead of some harmonies and maybe a bridge 

giphy.gif

29 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Knowing Taylor (and Lana) she's only going to have background vocals I'm afraid :bebe:

I hope that since Lana is basically her fave they are doing an actual collab instead of some harmonies and maybe a bridge 

The Phoebe Bridgers one for Red has let a lot of space to her feat. And if she adores Lana like she says she does, Lana would surely have a verse. 

I'm not a Taylor stan, but a win is a win and this would be a pretty major collab :whatever2: People have been comparing Taylor's music to Lana for the past few years now too, so it might be interesting to see how that would translate into a collaboration 

imageproxy.jpg

babes i think everyone is reaching. that’s not the same shirt like???

1 minute ago, jamesss said:

babes i think everyone is reaching. that’s not the same shirt like???

wait nvm i’m sorry guys

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

4 minutes ago, alittleparty said:

I think this just proves she has a shirt that she has worn more than once? :horror:

the woman who takes a jet every 3 days doesn’t wear the same sweater twice lbr 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift