Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

The fact that Taylor has a full album coming in just a month with vinyl on production and all that and not a word about it leaked... :crazy:

I'm kinda jealous cause I feel like we're never going to be surprised like that by Lana cause they always know her every move :crying4:

I hope LDR9s rollout proves me wrong even if that means waiting a bit more until she officially announces anything related to it

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

The fact that Taylor has a full album coming in just a month with vinyl on production and all that and not a word about it leaked... :crazy:

I'm kinda jealous cause I feel like we're never going to be surprised like that by Lana cause they always know her every move :crying4:

I hope LDR9s rollout proves me wrong even if that means waiting a bit more until she officially announces anything related to it

iPad #4 is in a very secure location…

IMG-3521.jpg

51 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Taylor probably has an air tight team

Lana’s managers are just lazy, hence why her and Dua Lipa have so much unreleased material that leaked

negAbhB.png

9 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

Taylor probably has an air tight team

Lana’s managers are just lazy, hence why her and Dua Lipa have so much unreleased material that leaked

maybe its cos they know Taylor rolls in the dough so they wanna keep their jobs and keep things water/air tight

4 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

Knowing Taylor (and Lana) she's only going to have background vocals I'm afraid :bebe:

I hope that since Lana is basically her fave they are doing an actual collab instead of some harmonies and maybe a bridge 

because of this fact, i feel like its an entire song of line trade offs a la K-pop :twirls:

1 minute ago, honeymoon is alive said:

i don't know from where is this information but i'll be taking it thanks :thankyou: lana and taylor best pop duo

twitter x

If there is a collaboration, I think Taylor would make sure Lana has a significant role in the track. Swift has expressed SO much adoration for Lana that I’d be shocked if Lana only had background vocals. Plus, observing how Taylor’s management seems to operate, I definitely think they’d ensure Lana’s fanbase would get replay value from it. 

While I rarely care for Lana collabs (with some exceptions), I think Taylor’s love of Joni Mitchell and pop-oriented approach to different genres could make for a really interesting pairing. Honestly, I think it will be either really good or really bad (for me personally, at least). 

Around 1:16, the chorus of Swift’s Cowboy Like Me begins, and I could totally hear Lana hopping on a track like this (“I’m your man,” vibes, almost). Then again, given Lana’s reputation for more somber tracks, maybe we’ll get something more heartbreaking. We’ll see!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

27 minutes ago, The Siren said:

2adaUyt.jpg

The lead singer of The 1975 said the rumors are fake. Could he be bluffing? Maybe, but I’m a little doubtful—it’s an unlikely pairing, but who knows

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

1 minute ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

The lead singer of The 1975 said the rumors are fake. Could he be bluffing? Maybe, but I’m a little doubtful—it’s an unlikely pairing, but who knows

considering taylor is the music industry, i guess anyone outside of taylors team are told to either lie about their involvement or completely ignore the rumours?

1 minute ago, honeymoon is alive said:

all of taylor features give good space for the guested artist to perform, it won't be different for lana idk why we having this conversation :thankyou:

This is a really good point after thinking back on Taylor’s discography collaborations, and considering how business-oriented Swift is, I really don’t think she would waste an opportunity with one of the most esteemed songwriters of our generation—especially one Taylor has personally deemed the most influential artist in pop music AND her favorite lyricist that’s a woman. 

At the very least, I’m thinking Lana will have songwriting credits on a song if these photos mean anything, but I would be shocked if Swift didn’t ask for some vocals as well. 

4 minutes ago, The Siren said:

considering taylor is the music industry, i guess anyone outside of taylors team are told to either lie about their involvement or completely ignore the rumours?

It’s definitely a possibility! That being said, I’m more inclined to think he would have been asked to just be silent about the rumors than to make a point to deny them. Do we know where the screenshot of the alleged tracklist came from?

Sylvia Plath