Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

That tracklist is probably fake. A couple of days ago there was another similar one but with different tracks (I think the Lana collab was called Hourglass ?) 

And yes I agree it would make way more sense to just stay silent instead of denying the rumors if they were true :true:

If it ends up being real (the collab per se not the title) what are you expecting? I think it could either be country leaning or maybe something more cinematic since that's what Taylor likes to copy  get inspiration from Lana

giphy.gif

all that means is jack and taylor either played the track or worked on it some time during his birthday ー the reason why lana met them that day being the celebration. assuming they weren't the only guests anyone else there could be framed as a possible taylor collab, so i won't get my hopes up. it would def be sweet if they were indeed working together though!!

1 hour ago, The Siren said:

2adaUyt.jpg

The 1975 confirmed they’re not on this album though, so I think it’s fake. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

If it ends up being real (the collab) what are you expecting? I think it could either be country leaning or maybe something more cinematic since that's what Taylor likes to copy  get inspiration from Lana

I’m pretty much expecting the same! I think folk-country is a big possibility, but at the same time, I could also imagine Swift intentionally steering away from that after folklore and evermore. 

The album’s description seems murky, almost, so something dark and cinematic like you mentioned would make sense as well (aka the trailer version of Swift’s Carolina lol)

I also think a more rock-ish sound could make sense as well if Taylor’s trying something new, and given the album’s aesthetic, it might have a more vintage feel that would align well with Lana. Maybe something like DBJAG but with more of Swift’s influence? I’m very curious:popcorn:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

27 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

It’s definitely a possibility! That being said, I’m more inclined to think he would have been asked to just be silent about the rumors than to make a point to deny them. Do we know where the screenshot of the alleged tracklist came from?

16 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Oh I thought @The Sirenmade that 

:thumb3:

no i said i got it from twitter

8 minutes ago, Semafori said:

lana del rey fans on the way to connect the most random shit together with a mix of mental gymnastics to theorize about upcoming releases

every stanbase does that :lmaoney:

Just now, The Siren said:

then why u on a forum dedicated to Lana????

idk someone said it was a thing so i got curious 

1 minute ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

giphy.gif

Time to take a slumber, With Lana Del Rey Complete on Spotify on Shuffle…

lol i already have my own version of her catalogue 

1 minute ago, Semafori said:

idk someone said it was a thing so i got curious 

lol i already have my own version of her catalogue 

let me guess, its just the top most played on her spotify?

Just now, The Siren said:

let me guess, its just the top most played on her spotify?

gatekeeping much? 
jokes aside here is the playlist https://open.spotify.com/playlist/65Xh4On7GGJAJ8NuxK9Lqc?si=5abd14b11b964eb9

(shes also technically my most scrobbled artist ever since i started using Last.FM a year or so ago )

6 hours ago, World At War said:

all that means is jack and taylor either played the track or worked on it some time during his birthday ー the reason why lana met them that day being the celebration. assuming they weren't the only guests anyone else there could be framed as a possible taylor collab, so i won't get my hopes up. it would def be sweet if they were indeed working together though!!

Good point, we see Taylor wearing the shirt on someone's birthday. So I'm sceptical, I think Lana was just invited to it (along with other guests), where the photo with Jack and Taylor was taken. Both were working with Jack at that time, but in different studios.

Even if the shirt is not decisive evidence at all I'm sure Taylor has at least asked Lana for a collab at some point. She didn't do many collabs in the past but she has a couple in every album now and since she basically stans Lana and they are friends (?) now (plus the Jack connection) the odds are high... the thing is that maybe Lana declined the offer :hide:

I'm not really into Taylor but I think they would sound lovely together in a song and since she's been so supportive of Lana it would be a cute moment

giphy.gif