Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

8 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

i don't understand why you guys are complaining :rip: taylor is literally one of the most successful female artists and a great fan of lana, they would be so good together, and don't act like both of them aren't making similar sounds for a while now

And it's a win win situation for every party involved. We get new Lana content and she gets more exposure :true:

giphy.gif

i think it would be great if taylor & lana released a song together. they have a lot of overlapping fanbase these days since they both focus heavily on emotional songwriting & both like exploring different music genres. i am sure the song would be enjoyable for most fans of either of them. plus if it is on taylor's album, lana fans who do not like taylor would never have to listen to it anyway. i am unsure if i believe the rumours but i think it would work if it is true. plus i am sure they would have had a lot of fun putting the song together.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

Just now, Venice Peach said:

And it's a win win situation for every party involved. We get new Lana content and she gets more exposure :true:

no literally i agree. this collab would be the best thing for both parties 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

Just now, The Siren said:

people who say 'no' to this rumour obviously dont want lana to grow a larger fanbase and dislike getting new lana vocals bannisters2.gif

i just don’t care for taylor, i also don’t care about lana growing a larger fanbase, she’s already ridiculously successful streaming wise

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

9 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i just don’t care for taylor, i also don’t care about lana growing a larger fanbase, she’s already ridiculously successful streaming wise

this. I don't see how she needs more "exposure" 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

57 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

this. I don't see how she needs more "exposure" 

I don’t necessarily see a Taylor collab as « exposure », rather than an secure hit, which would certainly please Interscope without having to « compromise » the vision of the next album (as in: if the album does poorly, at least she still got big numbers out of that collab)

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I don’t necessarily see a Taylor collab as « exposure », rather than an secure hit, which would certainly please Interscope without having to « compromise » the vision of the next album (as in: if the album does poorly, at least she still got big numbers out of that collab)

given we can actually hear Lana’s vocals. Up until Phoebe Bridgers, Taylor’s female “collaborators” were glorified background vocals. 

Also, recently, Taylor’s “lead” singles are the ones that pull the numbers (ATW10, Cardigan, Willow) and I’m not sure if she’ll ever make a collab a lead. 

I think this will be a deeper cut for the overlap of Taylor and Lana’s audiences (which is quite big in itself), but I’m not sure if this would be a radio hit or a streaming success. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift