Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

3 minutes ago, Raise Me Up said:

omg I just realized it's coming out tomorrow, pity i would love that after the release of sodb we have an avalanche of leaks with Zodiac :pray2:

Ok this confuses me but I am too embarrassed to ask. She says "TOMORROW at Midnight", meaning Friday? Or tonight? Technically midnight tonight is tomorrow but why wouldn't she just say "Out at midnight?" 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

Ok this confuses me but I am too embarrassed to ask. She says "TOMORROW at Midnight", meaning Friday? Or tonight? Technically midnight tonight is tomorrow but why wouldn't she just say "Out at midnight?" 

out friday according to her store

image.png

1 minute ago, Mer said:

It's 10000% an easter egg only real Swifties will get!!! It'll be out Friday midnight 

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

idk but spotify replied "see you at midnight" so its out at midnight :party:

1 minute ago, oceanlust said:

It's 10000% an easter egg only real Swifties will get!!! It'll be out Friday midnight 

what? 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

Just now, venicebitch said:

Oh ocean blvds and yes to heaven numbers are gonna RISE from this 

the number of snow on the beach streams will also be beneficial to lana because many people (including me) wanted the lana version

Just now, dyktatuob said:

SYTH, lana festival tour starting soon and now this...her streaming numbers are gonna be insane this year 

I wonder if she's not going to reach her biggest numbers, do we all know her consecutive stream numbers for each year from 2012? :oopna2:

3 minutes ago, Raise Me Up said:

I wonder if she's not going to reach her biggest numbers, do we all know her consecutive stream numbers for each year from 2012? :oopna2:

2022 was her best year on Spotify