Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

I literally cannot imagine what karma featuring ice spice would sound like

6 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

7 months later... "feat. More Lana Del Rey"... what a joke lmfao

4Jhvtwo.gif

I mean lana was the one who decided to do backing vocals? This was obviously only made because it was fan demanded I don’t think it’s weird

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Adding this to my Ocean Blvd deluxe collection 

1. The Grants 
  2. Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd 
  3. Sweet
  4. A&W
  5. Judah Smith Interlude 
  6. Candy Necklace
  7. Jon Batiste Interlude 
  8. Kintsugi 
  9. Fingertips
  10. Paris, Texas
  11. Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he’s deep-sea fishing 
  12. Let the Light in 
  13. Margaret 
  14. Fishtail 
  15. Peppers 
  16. Taco Truck x VB
  17. Lost At Sea
  18. Hollywood Bowl
  19. Snow On The Beach (With Taylor Swift) 
  20. Say Yes To Heaven 

5 minutes ago, taco truck said:

I literally cannot imagine what karma featuring ice spice would sound like

I mean lana was the one who decided to do backing vocals? This was obviously only made because it was fan demanded I don’t think it’s weird

to each their own...

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

to each their own...

To each their own? That’s literally what fucking happened😭😭 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

TS’s release rate is… bizarre.

Like it’s logistically impressive, I’d love to be in a position to create at this rate and scope. But… editing, no? Her work isn’t my thing, the odd tune. I can see albums being replaced with a steady release of songs/EP year-round, which I wouldn’t necessarily be against, in some ways it would be more manageable, if not flowful, for artists. Not that I don’t have a fondness for the album format.

I can see her creating a subscription based media service dedicated to her output - she produces at the rate and production quality to justify as much. Maybe that’s the future, and hey, if it puts more money in Artist’s pockets… not that she needs it.

4 minutes ago, taco truck said:

To each their own? That’s literally what fucking happened😭😭 

I mean regarding the timing and the "(feat. More Lana Del rey)" not that her fans asked for this.  to me it is weird and the timing is too... if it's not in your opinion, great!

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Can't wait to hear it! I'm excited they re-recorded (or maybe this was all a stunt and they've had it the whole time :toofloppy:)

Taylor isn't one of my favorite artist, but sis knows how to make hype and sales I mean COME ON. 

Lana take some notes let's get some vault tracks going :mj:

unnamed.gif

4 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I mean regarding the timing and the "(feat. More Lana Del rey)" not that her fans asked for this.  to me it is weird and the timing is too... if it's not in your opinion, great!

i mean it wasn’t until february that lana started talking about how she decided she wanted to do backing vocals and how she would’ve done more if she had known 

and like everyone, from the get go, was like, we want more lana on it! 

so i’m sure taylor saw those two things and was like, yeah this is a good idea that benefits everyone…

what’s wrong with the timing? lana was wrapped up in her own album cycle from december-march, i feel like now is the *best* time she could’ve done it. it’s not overshadowing ocean blvd and if anything will just give it more attention?  

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

It is lowkey crazy that we have gotten 20 new songs this year including Lost At Sea and Hollywood Bowl 

a full album, unreleased single finally, a taylor collab TWICE (the proper one this time), and then the nepo daddy songs FUCKKKKKK how are we this lucky? 

i mean i'm also stanning taylor this era so i'm winning there too tf

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole