Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

32 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

7 months later... "feat. More Lana Del Rey"... what a joke lmfao

Β 

4Jhvtwo.gif

Ikr, I think I'm the only one finding it cringe πŸ‘πŸ‘„πŸ‘ I was not a swiftie before, never been for sure after the *ft No Lana Del Rey except for chorus", and I'm def not gonna be after this marketing strategyΒ :lmaoney:Β 

:icant:Β  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account?Β :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

Β 

16 minutes ago, brandon said:

i mean it wasn’t until february that lana started talking about how she decided she wanted to do backing vocals and how she would’ve done more if she had knownΒ 

and like everyone, from the get go, was like, we want more lana on it!Β 

Β 

so i’m sure taylor saw those two things and was like, yeah this is a good idea that benefits everyone…

Β 

what’s wrong with the timing? lana was wrapped up in her own album cycle from december-march, i feel like now is the *best* time she could’ve done it. it’s not overshadowing ocean blvd and if anything will just give it more attention?Β Β 

Β 

ocean dropped only 2 months ago, we got the first music video only 2 weeks ago, the tour is starting in 3 days the cycle is pretty much not over already come on πŸ’€

but it's fine, guys, enjoy it!Β I won't be streaming this just like I didn't the first version. because like I said before, to each their own!Β 

Β 

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

45 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Lana is going to get a Top 10 again with SOTBΒ :wub:

Β 

I'm thinking Taylor redid it because she wants to submit it for Best Pop Duo at the Grammys... she can't submit the original with <10% Lana.

Oh they better take it

I don't particularly care for this, but it's nice how Taylor actually feeds her fans with stuff.

Omg this makes me happy

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

πšŠπš—πš πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŠπš πš–πš˜πš–πšŽπš—πš πš’ πšπšŽπšŒπš’πšπšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 πš—πš˜πšπš‘πš’πš—πš, πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš

1 hour ago, littleredpartydress said:

The way Lana cannot stop winning right now I’m shaking….

Mte :trisha:

should've had the weeknd at the end of the album and called it Midnights Till Dawn FM editionΒ :oop2:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Kind of a lame pull to cash in on the demand for Lana imhoΒ 

That's the same artist currently milking her fans byΒ rerecording her entire discography, just cause some sleazy manager bought her mastersβ€”

8 minutes ago, marcodelrey said:

Ikr, I think I'm the only one finding it cringe πŸ‘πŸ‘„πŸ‘ I was not a swiftie before, never been for sure after the *ft No Lana Del Rey except for chorus", and I'm def not gonna be after this marketing strategyΒ :lmaoney:Β 

Wow you guys always find something to complain aboutΒ :oprah2:

2 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

Lana was the one who wanted it like that, not taylor. (og version)Β 

Β 

i think she misunderstood what the request was - taylor wanted a full feature and lana thought she only wanted some backing vocals

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Kind of a lame pull to cash in on the demand for Lana imhoΒ 

Β 

i don't really get why everybody is so excited and buying into this... why couldn't she/they just release the version with "more lana" to begin with? taylor already has more than enough money, it's honestly a little pathetic that she feels the need to release 100 different vinyl variantsΒ and 25Β different editions of one album :rip:Β 

#lana del rey from NFR!Β Β #lana del rey from NFR!Β Β #lana del rey from NFR!

31 minutes ago, ByDayAnother said:

TS’s release rate is… bizarre.

Like it’s logistically impressive, I’d love to be in a position to create at this rate and scope. But… editing, no? Her work isn’t my thing, the odd tune. I can see albums being replaced with a steady release of songs/EP year-round, which I wouldn’t necessarily be against, in some ways it would be more manageable, if not flowful, for artists. Not that I don’t have a fondness for the album format.

Β 

I can see her creating a subscription based media service dedicated to her output - she produces at the rate and production quality to justify as much. Maybe that’s the future, and hey, if it puts more money in Artist’s pockets… not that she needs it.

I mean it’s not surprising when the quality of her music is fast-food level bad.

imma leave this thread bc this taylor hate is very weird and uninformed...:awkney::runs:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯

10 minutes ago, American Whore said:

Β 

i think she misunderstood what the request was - taylor wanted a full feature and lana thought she only wanted some backing vocals

Anyway, Lana was the one who made the song sound like this, I say it because here there are people who make Taylor look like the bad guy.Β I think Lana at one point said that if she knew sheΒ was the only collaboration she would have sung the entire second verse, so you are right it must have been a communication problem between them.Β 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey