Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

Just now, Psychedelic Pussy said:

you rly busting ur ass to defend ms swift… like gorlll she is nawtttt going to read this !

i just think it's annoying when people make shit up to tear down an artist:awkney: 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

i understand the history with hating taylor swift and all the sexism but people are allowed to just genuinely dislike her :toofunny: she is a very cash grab-y artist and although i dont think thats exactly what this is (i see it as more of fan-service-y), i can see why people have that opinion. 

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

ok so basically you are just ignoring the story lana literally told to make taylor seem bad? you just don't like taylor and that's ok but that doesn't mean she was being shady to lana

didn't she say she just "didn't know"? my point is that it seems like there's a lack of communication and this lack of communication is weird

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, mlittle11 said:

i understand the history with hating taylor swift and all the sexism but people are allowed to just genuinely dislike her :toofunny: she is a very cash grab-y artist and although i dont think thats exactly what this is, i can see why people have that opinion. 

people can dislike her but the taylor is using lana narrative is so tired and just not true? their friendship is cute! 

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I always liked the song, happy for more Lana :wub:

Same!!!

To LB (sorry my posts merged, it’s not directed at you at all, @hotshot2am)

Geez, guys, Taylor is not the Antichrist :oprah3:

i loved the og version but more Lana?!? I mean, we’re being fed again!!!

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

people can dislike her but the taylor is using lana narrative is so tired and just not true? their friendship is cute! 

i agree i think taylor genuinely loves lana and her artistry and envisioned lana on the song from the start :true:

the ice spice collab is another story……..

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

i mean she’s doing a collab w the biggest singer-songwriter in America right now (Lana) & the biggest current female rapper (Ice Spice)… she’s def trying to appeal to certain types of music fans 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

22 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

Wow you guys always find something to complain about :oprah2:

Never complained about anything, really. Only marketing strategies from Taylor, but's that's not a secret lmao

See ya on Midnights Taylor's Version next year 🤡

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

8 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

i understand the history with hating taylor swift and all the sexism but people are allowed to just genuinely dislike her :toofunny: she is a very cash grab-y artist and although i dont think thats exactly what this is, i can see why people have that opinion. 

peope act like it's an insult saying that whatever she does is calculated and carefully thought out, it's not, this is show business babes

Not the first time that the words Taylor Swift cashgrab are found in the same sentence.

28 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

...or she could've just released snow on the beach with a proper lana feature to begin with? :rip: 

That's exactly what I mean when I complain about the way it was managed lmao cya on dbr33 :awkney:

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

4 minutes ago, West Coast said:

peope act like it's an insult saying that whatever she does is calculated and carefully thought out, it's not, this is show business babes

one of the reasons i like taylor is her constant success, it's cool when someone u like is constantly breaking records, and imo i would rather an artist be open about that rather than act like they don''t care :teehee:

however, i think she collabed with lana bc she really likes her and this was extremely fan demanded, she's not putting it out as a single, it's not meant top the charts (karma is though lol)

im genuinely excited for this :makeup: just today I was thinking how good this song would actually be if  lana sang the whole second verse and I can’t believe we are finally getting this :crying5: hope this gets more attention than the Ice Spice thing but anyways, we should be grateful for getting this at the first place. Her mainstream mainpopgirl is stronger than ever !!

and also for giving me Margaret

19 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

taylor wanted lana to do a full verse and then lana sends her back background whispers and she didn't even talk to lana about it? that she thought it would be cool for her to come in full force? it's so weird to me

she just settled for lana whispering in the background because...?

Yeah the whole story doesnt make sense to me at all.

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too