Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

3 minutes ago, taco truck said:

one of the reasons i like taylor is her constant success, it's cool when someone u like is constantly breaking records, and imo i would rather an artist be open about that rather than act like they don''t care :teehee:

however, i think she collabed with lana bc she really likes her and this was extremely fan demanded, she's not putting it out as a single, it's not meant top the charts (karma is though lol)

No disrespect to Taylor, I think she works hard and has an impressively large discography, but I can't deny that a lot of what she does (especially the whole Taylor's version thing) is giving cashgrab. But good for her stans if they feel fed.

i never understood the whole cash-grabbing thing… like isn’t making money the goal? :air: and also how else is taylor supposed to fund all these high-budget videos, tours, etc… like might as well get mad at lana for making all those variants. there really is nothing wrong with what she’s doing because at the end of the day.. she’s doing it for the fans. i just find it so weird that people are complaining about this

2 minutes ago, West Coast said:

No disrespect to Taylor, I think she works hard and has an impressively large discography, but I can't deny that a lot of what she does (especially the whole Taylor's version thing) is giving cashgrab. But good for her stans if they feel fedd.

i agree lol, i guess i have complicated feelings on taylor bc i love her and a lot of the hate is undeserved , but the constant remixes and the way midnights vinyls were handled really annoyed me... 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

20 hours ago, barttttender said:

It's just a very smart business decision. More streams, more money, more promo - no wonder she's the number one most streamed artist, she's got new shit dropping every month.

What’s funny is, that she still isn’t anywhere to be found on this list:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most-streamed_songs_on_Spotify

Also, people like Ariana, SZA, Rihanna and Billie among others can still make the top 10 of the “most streamed artists” lists with a FRACTION of the promo or quantity of released content.

20 hours ago, taco truck said:

i just think it's annoying when people make shit up to tear down an artist:awkney: 

Taylor literally made shit up to tear down her peers and encouraged her ratty fans to bully people she has a personal problem with. 💀

She actively tried to sabotage POC competition cause they tend to be statistically more successful in terms of streaming numbers.

She's not the nice girl you’re seeing in her. WAKE THE FUCK UP.

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

i agree lol, i guess i have complicated feelings on taylor bc i love her and a lot of the hate is undeserved , but the constant remixes and the way midnights vinyls were handled really annoyed me... 

she deserves every tiny bit of hate she gets and deep down you know it.

Just now, Crazy Husband Stealer said:

1 minute ago, Crazy Husband Stealer said:

What’s funny is, that she still isn’t anywhere to be found on this list:

Also, people like Ariana, SZA, Rihanna and Billie among others can still make the top 10 of the “most streamed artists” lists with a FRACTION of the promo or quantity of released content.

Taylor literally made shit up to tear down her peers and encouraged her ratty fans to bully people she has a personal problem with. 💀

She actively tried to sabotage POC competition cause they tend to be statistically more successful in terms of streaming numbers.

:bebe:

2 minutes ago, Crazy Husband Stealer said:

encouraged her ratty fans to bully people she has a personal problem with. 💀

JSHHSHSSH wtf is this narrative 

futureofrep-stan-twitter.gif

3 minutes ago, Crazy Husband Stealer said:

This type of lanaboards user is so deeply unnecessary. Get a grip

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

There is nothing sacrilegious in saying that something is a cashgrab in this industry, she's one of many artists that has cashgrabbing ways, as long as you acknowledge it for what it is

As someone who is both a fan of Taylor and Lana, I hated the fact that lots of Lana stans automatically blamed Taylor for the fact that Lana didn’t have a main part. I’m sure you can find posts somewhere on LB about me saying Lana probably chose to not sing and that was the case ! I’m so excited that the misunderstanding got cleared up and we’ll have another version with more of Lana <3

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

4 minutes ago, Crazy Husband Stealer said:

Okay this is just pathetic at this point 

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

sometimes i hope crazy husband stealer is just a satirical character of the worst qualities of a lanaboards user but deep down i know it's not true:xcry:

The hate on Taylor for maximising her sales/streaming etc... maybe you are too young or have too short memories to remember when miss Lana was doing everything she could to get Lust For Life to number 1  :flop: (yes even at the expensive of POC artists like Tyler the creator who by the way was actively tweeting how close he was to number 1 and for his fans to try and out stream Lana). Not that anyone should give a shit. It's normal and natural to be competitive and want accolades. 

tumblr_mx1rynpDqV1rh0xc7o1_500.gif