Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

What if this version is just a little extra humming, then in another 5 months she releases Snow on the Beach with  EVEN more Lana Del Rey ..sounds like a classic Taylor cash grab! 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

sometimes i hope crazy husband stealer is just a satirical character of the worst qualities of a lanaboards user but deep down i know it's not true:xcry:

Right like the name gives off those vines

I feel like some of the people in this thread are foaming at the mouth while typing 

imageproxy.jpg

4 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

What if this version is just a little extra humming, then in another 5 months she releases Snow on the Beach with  EVEN more Lana Del Rey ..sounds like a classic Taylor cash grab! 

Then it’ll be just in time for the holiday season so Lana can cement herself as a Christmas icon! SOTB already gives Christmas classic vibes. Honestly here for it

based off the recent posts in this thread, it makes it so easy to tell who spends most of their time on stan twitter. it’s clear that there’s some underlying hate for taylor in here. chuuminaj-stan-twitter.gif like i’m not even a big taylor fan but this is just ridiculous 

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:

yall stay hating, me personally, as a huge fan of both, i stay winning and vibing :clapback:

literallyyyy if u guys just let go of the hate in ur heart u could be winning so hard rn:xcry:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

idc idc what anyone says I'm here for it. it was about time to have Lana properly singing more in the track, and I'll probs replace the og with the new one. the AI versions made it sound very sweet, I hope she gets to sing a full verse and more presently in the chorus this time around.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

11 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

yall stay hating, me personally, as a huge fan of both, i stay winning and vibing :clapback:

yes lol and i do Wonder why they are bothered if Taylor gets an expected coin like as she absolutely should she making music (a good one btw, Taylor Swift makes a bad music has never been an argument) and getting money so what is the problem

since lana said she prefered to keep version that was released, are u really think Taylor from the start wanted to make this a way to earn more by keeping the lanas voice away and then releasing with lana? what on the earth is wrong with u then, leave Taylor alone and keep that unnecessary and baseless hate to urselves

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

I don’t hate Taylor, she’s just not that special to me. Her voice is so flat and same sounding, like it has no versatility.  She gives off these contrived vibes, I honestly think the reason she likes Lana so much is because she knows she’s the real deal and that scares her a bit, but she can also be a reductive version of Lana. It’s like keep your friends close kind of thing between them. - same with Billie.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

19 minutes ago, Unknown said:

miss Lana was doing everything she could to get Lust For Life to number 1  :flop:

like what? selling album/tour bundles which was literally every label doing when it used to count for bb200? she wasn't doing anything besides a usual album promotion lmfao