Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

12 minutes ago, Mer said:

I can’t believe coming to a thread just to shit on ppl who are excited about something is still a thing. 

When is it coming out? I thoight it would be today 

7 minutes ago, pehhg said:

When is it coming out? I thoight it would be today 

midnight ET

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

1 hour ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Can't believe people actually want to hear more of this extremely corny and bland song

if ur not excited and ur just gonna be negative towards the people who are then dont post in the thread simple

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

she still doesnt sing much tbh :rip: 

you cant hear her in the chorus at all other than new humming and she sings the second verse but taylor comes in at the end still

the arrangement is slightly different and worse imo so this is like... not worth the hype it created

I’m also disappointed, her voice sounded lovely at beginning of second verse.. but to me it’s obvious why Taylor joins in half way through, I think the first couple of lines of that song are what Lana wrote the rest is clearly Taylor and it sounds weird to hear Lana sing something like “my smile is like I won a contest and to hide that would be so dishonest” :eek2: it’s just not great of a song.. never mind!

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues