Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

Oh my God, Taylor still didn’t let homegirl have a full solo verse, I-

Even though she’s far more present on this version, I don’t think it justifies a re-release imho. I was hyped tbh, but I’m unsure how to feel abt it for now lmao

EDIT: tbh I’d be more okay on her not getting a full solo verse if she ended up singing the 2nd chorus almost by herself (maybe changing like, Taylor 1st chorus & Lana backup and then Lana 2nd chorus & Taylor backup)

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

this is the version that deserved to get that ‘most streamed female collab’ and #4 on the Billboard Hot 100… kinda sad they got rid of the ‘it’s coming down’ they really could’ve done something interesting with their voices. 

and also for giving me Margaret

Loveeeee the melody switch! Her higher vocals in the second half of her verse are heavenly :xcry:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Lana sounds so gorgeous and this version is a million times better I don’t understand why this wasn’t the original version:air:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

This song has nothing to do with Lana! Not her style at all. It sounds weird with Lana’s voice.

They are both professionals and artists and they know how to make good songs. The fans are so annoying and kept bothering them about not having too much Lana on the song and that’s why!

It sounds way worse. Thank you, next!

1 minute ago, Pipekings said:

This song has nothing to do with Lana! Not her style at all. It sounds weird with Lana’s voice.

They are both professionals and artists and they know how to make good songs. The fans are so annoying and kept bothering them about not having too much Lana on the song and that’s why!

:oopna2:

it sounds very different though, almost like a Snow on the Beach, Pt. 2 or something. but I find it very lovely! 

Am I tripping or there's new lyrics too?

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 minute ago, Pipekings said:

DELUSIONS