Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

4 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

yall are tripping if you think lana doesnt sound like lana and you cant make her out in the 2nd chorus

I'm listening to the song and literally don't hear Lana anymore than the first time around. Wth

3 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

i did the same thing :slayty:

i was about to post the longest rant i swear :omfg2:

just listened to it, it's definitely better than the Less Lana Del Rey version and now i kinda hope future songs she features in involve more than just her backing vocals :true:

Capture.jpg

2 minutes ago, barttttender said:

I'm listening to the song and literally don't hear Lana anymore than the first time around. Wth

Are you sure you’re listening to the right one? It’s towards the end, specifically says “more Lana”. 

GMP-U2-F2-ZUd-IMDA.gif

This version is so dreamy. Her voice is so damn gorgeous. I do miss the old outro, but that’s not going to stop me from adding this to a bunch of playlists. 

That Ice Spice mess on the other hand… I just do not get the hype, that was terrible and I wish I didn’t waste those few minutes of my life. 

GMP-U2-F2-ZUd-IMDA.gif

12 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Ok but tbh I still don’t even understand why this song was on midnights… it’s doesn’t fit the album at all and parts of sound very folklore😭

maybe that's why I like this song, I love folklore - even if I'm not a Taylor fan. :hide:

9 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I just feel like the lyrics are like written by a 10 year old :bebe: I don’t want to hate the song but the words are so cringe oh god

You’re not wrong :yesnod: I’m sure TS has some great songs and all, but I can’t seem to connect with her records for that reason.

It’s so lovely to properly hear Lana, though :wub: Her voice sounds great.

1st: headphones on, you’d find out that Lana’s verse is solo, she’s just high pitched on the second half

2nd: i been missing melodic Lana, so I loved this even tho it’s not her current style 

3rd: Lana has most parts on the second (or third) chorus, you just need to listen to it with headphones on to notice properly

yall i forgot it came out LMAO listening now :usrs:

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

zamn u guys are haters :crossed: like someone else said in this thread, (forgot who lol) yall didnt like that sotb didnt have enough lana and now it does and people still dont like it😔 still valid though everyone has their opinions

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

sorry for posting 3 times in a row ehehe but oh my goddd their voices compliment eachother so well god i love them, and this song :dance:

also ice spice's GRRAH :usrs: LOL

Just now, Umaniac said:

I’m sorry but our girl gave absolutely zero fucks about this she sounds almost ai generated:scoff:

I disagree sfm her singing is so cute and she shouldn't have to give her all for a duet with Taylor lol