Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

i really like lana's voice on the new version, idk what you guys are on :true:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

15 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

i really like lana's voice on the new version, idk what you guys are on :true:

lipsters have been begging for her to sing in a lower register the entire LDR9 pre-release thread and now they got it and it suddenly doesnt sound like her anymore

image.png

15 minutes ago, tsscc said:

The alternate clean non explicit line is "weird but it was beautiful."

I like that SO much more. The “fucking”throws me off because it just sounds like she’s attempting to be edgy in a very fairytail whimsical song, I don’t think it fits 

1 minute ago, Fallible Deity said:

I like that SO much more. The “fucking”throws me off because it just sounds like she’s attempting to be edgy in a very fairytail whimsical song, I don’t think it fits 

It's probably Taylor wanting to make it sound more Lana-ish. There are lot of Fucking and fuck in Lana's songs since Ultraviolence. Only Born to die was supposedly censored with the "fuck you hard in the pouring rain" line being edited.

I agree with you that it adds nothings to that song but i'm still ok with it.

52 minutes ago, LBcita said:

it's actually the opposite - it's a clear vocal that sounds like it was recorded in an iso booth (whereas Lana prefers to record in a room) and there's a lot less reverb than she usually treats her vocals with (clear, forward, dry vocal that highlights the melody more than tone = "ai") - listen to DRY Lana vocal stems and the way her vocals got mixed in this version will sound very familiar

Wait, this actually make sense. sdfjsdlkfdsklgdfd

we’ve really been fed as stans for the past couple years and a i feel like a lot of y’all don’t even realize it. since norman, we’ve got chemtrails and blue banisters within a year of each other, and then in october we got snow, and then in december we got tunnel title track, february a&w, march the grants as well as the whole 16 track album, and then this month we got say yes to heaven AND she went back into the studio specifically to add more vocals to snow… we’re really winning likeeee

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, love deluxe said:

we’ve really been fed as stans for the past couple years and a i feel like a lot of y’all don’t even realize it. since norman, we’ve got chemtrails and blue banisters within a year of each other, and then in october we got snow, and then in december we got tunnel title track, february a&w, march the grants as well as the whole 16 track album, and then this month we got say yes to heaven AND she went back into the studio specifically to add more vocals to snow… we’re really winning likeeee

And the thing that started tbe domino effect- WCE. It truly was the catalyst for the entire Lana-ification of 2022. 

Ben was clever. Her euphoria audience really helped. 

7 minutes ago, Good Intentions said:

be prepared for Lana's next chart success, but it will fall behind Ice Spice Karma (according to exploding youtube views for the audios)

Ice spice karma will fall off tomorrow cuz it's ass. 

Which version will Taytay submit to the grammys?

The OG SOTB debuted with 15m first day..highest for a collab.

I'm guessing this version might get like 5-6M?

This new version is incredible. I already loved the OG version but this one has a replay potential the other didnt have. 
when she hummmn in the background :defeated: And when the music almost stops when her verse begins :xcry: 

The piano also brings a cute something more to the song :smokes:

But waking up to LB complaining again, Jesus…