Elle

Snow on the Beach (featuring More Lana Del Rey) to be released on Taylor Swift's 'Midnights' (Til Dawn Edition) - OUT NOW

6 minutes ago, yayoop said:

I would fucking cry OF PURE JOY. MY HEART WOULD SING. What a way to merge the bleeding universes of Lana and TSwizzle and the “copycat beef” people have pushed for years

im here for it, pls let it happen 

I want it to happen! Fan of Taylor.

But…

I will forever believe Fucked my way up to the top is about Taylor until Lana tells me personally that it wasn’t…

IMG-3521.jpg

50 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I want it to happen! Fan of Taylor.

But…

I will forever believe Fucked my way up to the top is about Taylor until Lana tells me personally that it wasn’t…

But its so about Lorde

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

You have a severe case of Regina George syndrome :hide: 

because i respond to some clown trying to come for me for saying something they don’t agree with ? :whoopi: 

some of you are such hypocrites :awkney:

4 minutes ago, drugmunny said:

my little heart can't take this being a false rumour

Yeah I really hope it’s not just a rumour. When Lana had posted that photo of her, Jack and Taylor, I didn’t give it that much credit, based on the Marina picture in 2018 (which was just Marina, Lana and Jack hanging around for « fun »). But the Midnights concept, Taylor’s last endeavours (which are more singer-songwriter), Jack being involved on Midnights, the persisting rumours coming from the Swifties and that now infamous sweater coming back in that BTS video: there are a lot of things / signs that give credibility to a possible collab. I don’t believe it’s 100% sure, but at least 60% likely. Plus, even though Lana and Taylor like each other, I don’t really think Lana would « hang out together » in the studio with Taylor just because Jack is there recording  :gasp: like are they even that close? From what I can remember, she only hung out in the studio with her-then boyfriends (Barrie, G-Eazy)

2 hours ago, sad angel forever said:

Oh I'm the clown when your profile pic is Mrs. Grammy Darling who steals visuals and dance moves from other artists and make it look like she came up with it, bleaching her skin 'cause if she had darker skin nobody would care for her in the industry, right?

can't believe i even read that. you are disgusting

keep y'all negativity to yourselves. My favourite artists come together and it's all that matters.

its not going to be DCMA 2.0 like y'all make it out to be, dont make it too serious, you still can ignore it afterwards lol.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

So kind of Lana to do charity work

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺