Crazy Husband Thief

What will happen to the OG Blue Banisters video?

4 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

The one with Clayton…? Was it for BB? Or was it for Text Book or Wildflower? Or all three together? 

Is it gonna stay in the vaults? Is she gonna recycle it like the Freak video?

Repurposed footage for Clay's debut album:hillary:

I wanna know what happened to that interview on the beach with Zane Lowe on the day before NFR's release

Did she not turn up at all? Did she turn up but then they didn't do an interview? Did she turn up and do an interview and then they didn't release t?

Do you go here?

I am blanking on her bf-at-the-time's name. Chad? Anyway the next day Chad put up a pic of himself listening to DT on his car radio and an hour later he deleted it so I think they had a fight and broke up because they were never seen together again, so maybe it had something to do with all that

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

14 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I wanna know what happened to that interview on the beach with Zane Lowe on the day before NFR's release

Did she not turn up at all? Did she turn up but then they didn't do an interview? Did she turn up and do an interview and then they didn't release t?

Do you go here?

I am blanking on her bf-at-the-time's name. Chad? Anyway the next day Chad put up a pic of himself listening to DT on his car radio and an hour later he deleted it so I think they had a fight and broke up because they were never seen together again, so maybe it had something to do with all that

Chase.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Didn't some insider say it was an album trailer or something like that? I think it was boz.

The hair is the same as the LMLYLAW performance and the set also looks similar so I guess she recorded a bunch of stuff there that day :um2:

She's not lip synching so maybe she recorded random footage to eventually use for something. Sad that it's not coming out cause it looked very pretty 

giphy.gif

Can’t she get his consent and have his face blurred into a silhouette? The aesthetic was incredible. I get that it might be awkward, but if things ended amicably and well, maybe she’d release it? 

Do gotta say, the released vid’s incredible and its impactful in its own right w the video not having any male figures to parallel the song’s theme. The tractor moment where she shakes off his memory to herself was heartwrenching

UV/Honeymoon