Elle

Lana leaving Churchome in Beverly Hills, CA - September 21st, 2022

2 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

That video says it all. 

Lana doesn't want anything to do with him. She stands behind the security guy and her friend stands in front of her saying "no" repeatedly. Lana says be careful then security tells her to get in the car. If she wanted to have a conversation with this psychopath she would have told her friend and security to stop and let him talk to her. 

He probably jumped into his car and followed her home. I wouldn't be shocked. This has already escalated. Her privacy has been violeted over and over again by fans. The poor woman is going to need to move from that house. 

This along with the incident from earlier this year??? She definitely has to move again. It’s sick. 

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

i totally agree with @Deadly Cruel Girl’s sentiments and concerns surrounding lana’s safety, there has been far too many incidents where lana’s privacy and safety were violated by crazed fans, it’s scary to imagine something bad happening to her or her family, but unfortunately, it is a reality, if i were to find out that something horrible happened to lana, especially if it was because of something like this, i would be devastated, it’s so tragic and scary all around

WGe8ynS.gif

3 hours ago, jamesss said:

i was just about to post this like ew 

https://ibb.co/vsZVwbG
https://ibb.co/c604VHw

yikes!!!

EEB28-D65-65-E3-4-DE2-8-BF4-2156242-E78-

9-CE0-A090-A045-4-E44-863-D-CF1-F14-D6-B

Thank you for proving these with his username attached. 

9 minutes ago, Thoth said:

I wish security knocked the f out of him. So scary with his movements.

I wish Sean had been there. :true:

"Lana didn't want me to get hurt" = "Lana expressed that I should "be careful" because she didn't trust that I wouldn't try to force my way past the security to get to her because she knows that I am an obsessive stalker freak"

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

you can’t reason with delusion and psycho. no amount of talking to that dude will make him change

throw him in a mental institution and throw away the key. someone needs to take action against him (cough cough BEN AND ED)

negAbhB.png

I really hope ed is gonna do something about it I can't stand the thought of losing her let alone losing her by a situation like this

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

If you are still on instagram, send Ed and Ben a message with this video. The more people who send them messages about this the better. If anyone knows Churchomes contact info, post it. I tried googling it and I don't know which one it is since there's several of them in California. 

28 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

If you are still on instagram, send Ed and Ben a message with this video. The more people who send them messages about this the better. If anyone knows Churchomes contact info, post it. I tried googling it and I don't know which one it is since there's several of them in California.

I already showed him and that's when he followed him

And I already told Churchome LA

I also love how he is trying to somehow say Honeymouns is as bad (or worse) than he is? As if online trolling is anywhere near as bad as stalking and intimidating someone.

And I talk to Mr Mouns sometimes and he is a nice boy now

30 minutes ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

that man is actually crazy, pushing his mistake onto other people

He’s already posting rants about fan accounts because he thinks he’s immune from blame and that it’s always someone else’s fault that something went wrong. Bro is sick

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

He's still going off his story; holy shit

He even 'shopped his face onto the guy out of the FIILY/TG mv

Also if these people he's quoting on his story "supporting" him are actually real (and not just his other accounts or his sister or something) then they deserve the electric chair for enabling a stalker

This is awful, I hope her team does something about it. I can't add anything new to the conversation, I'd just like to say that this person needs an intervention. Honeymoun said he has a Instagram account dedicated to post whenever he spots Lana's truck?

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey