Elle

Lana leaving Churchome in Beverly Hills, CA - September 21st, 2022

11 hours ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Security Guard: She doesn't know you actually

:thumb3:

11 hours ago, lizzyology said:

I think it’s time for her to hit that block button… we really don’t want the next Rebecca Schaeffer. 

He has gone too far for too long, without any repercussions. 

I thought he was also a member here on LB? Or at least is in contact with someone who shares ss from here…

He is

It's so sad that Lana had to act all nice and sweet out of fear (I know she's a really good person and she probably didn't want the security to beat him up but you can sense how tense the situation was for her).

It's the problem with these stalker and weirdos, you have to be really careful and pretend you actually care about them cause you never know what they could do if they get angry... :icant:

giphy.gif

Apparently Ed has followed him for a few months (I mistakenly thought he followed him today) and @Deadly Cruel Girl said she told Ben about him ages ago so they've both know for ages and have done nothing

How reassuring

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

30 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Apparently Ed has followed him for a few months (I mistakenly thought he followed him today) and @Deadly Cruel Girl said she told Ben about him ages ago so they've both know for ages and have done nothing

How reassuring

:hellno:

10 hours ago, godsmonster said:

you can’t reason with delusion and psycho. no amount of talking to that dude will make him change

throw him in a mental institution and throw away the key. someone needs to take action against him (cough cough BEN AND ED)

woah woah woah

don't lump the mentally ill - who are more likely to be victims of crime - with stans who don't care about her privacy.

2 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

How reassuring

what is their job again? cuz they seem to not be doing a good job at whatever it is they do.

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, baddisease said:

woah woah woah

don't lump the mentally ill - who are more likely to be victims of crime - with stans who don't care about her privacy.

don’t sit here and act like they are always mutually exclusive 

negAbhB.png

it makes me so nervous for her because she's TOO sweet to these ppl and it almost encourages them to come back again and again. for her own safety she or her managers should be firm and tell him to cut that shit out. my question is-- how did he even know she was going to be there?? that's what concerns me.

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

8 hours ago, godsmonster said:

don’t sit here and act like they are always mutually exclusive 

they aren't, but they aren't always mutually inclusive either.

8 hours ago, juliadelrey said:

it makes me so nervous for her because she's TOO sweet to these ppl and it almost encourages them to come back again and again. for her own safety she or her managers should be firm and tell him to cut that shit out. my question is-- how did he even know she was going to be there?? that's what concerns me.

why doesn't she just get a restraining order?

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, juliadelrey said:

i 100% agree it’s concerning. as someone who is not confrontational, has a hard time saying no, is nice to people when i shouldn’t be, etc i understand how hard it is to be stern and set boundaries. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

18 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I already showed him and that's when he followed him

And I already told Churchome LA

I also love how he is trying to somehow say Honeymouns is as bad (or worse) than he is? As if online trolling is anywhere near as bad as stalking and intimidating someone.

And I talk to Mr Mouns sometimes and he is a nice boy now

I missed that. What is he saying about Honeymouns?

Honeymouns doesn't stalk Lana's home or follows her to a church. He just leaks photos and unreleased old songs. That's harmless. 

12 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

How reassuring

Terrible at protecting their artist. :dorothy3:

1 hour ago, baddisease said:

they aren't, but they aren't always mutually inclusive either.

why doesn't she just get a restraining order?

She's waiting for this psychopath to break into her house and steal stuff. So far he drives by her house every night and stands in front of it. He follows her to church. He hasn't crossed over to jumping the fence/gates and wandering in her garden. That's when she puts the restraining order. I think she should do it ASAP and not wait until he snaps. 

is this the same fan that sean (the cop) had told to leave lana alone? or was that another stalker fan? i am surprised & disappointed lana's managers do not seem to take this seriously. she should bring those big german shepherds around everywhere with her.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

Just saw this on FB. So because Mike follows him, that means he's his friend. 

See the damage of following him does without repercussions for his bizaare actions? He think Lana, Ed and Mike are his friends and agree with his crazy self. :facepalm:

Resized-Screenshot-20220923-112908-Insta

Resized-Screenshot-20220923-112950-Insta

4 minutes ago, i talk to jesus said:

is this the same fan that sean (the cop) had told to leave lana alone? or was that another stalker fan? i am surprised & disappointed lana's managers do not seem to take this seriously. she should bring those big german shepherds around everywhere with her.

Yes. Sean confronted him at a Grammy party and Ricky cowered away from Sean. Sean literally towers him. All that talk he does on instagram and he cowered from Sean. Lana didn't stop Sean from confronting him either. lol

3 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Just saw this on FB. So because Mike follows him, that means he's his friend. 

See the damage of following him does without repercussions for his bizaare actions? He think Lana, Ed and Mike are his friends and agree with his crazy self. :facepalm:

Resized-Screenshot-20220923-112908-Insta

Resized-Screenshot-20220923-112950-Insta

Yes. Sean confronted him at a Grammy party and Ricky cowered away from Sean. Sean literally towers him. All that talk he does on instagram and he cowered from Sean. Lana didn't stop Sean from confronting him either. lol

Yeah some of us found some other freak who was threatening to kidnap Lana and marry her so they could "ascend" or some sort of wild unhinged shit, and we told Sean and he went and yelled at the person and told us to let him know if we found other freaks

I will give him credit for that; he seemed very intent on making sure she was safe

At least nowadays she seems to almost always go out with a friend or Chunk; back in 2017 etc she seemed to almost always be alone. I'd be more worried if it was still that way

15 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Yeah some of us found some other freak who was threatening to kidnap Lana and marry her so they could "ascend" or some sort of wild unhinged shit, and we told Sean and he went and yelled at the person and told us to let him know if we found other freaks

I will give him credit for that; he seemed very intent on making sure she was safe

At least nowadays she seems to almost always go out with a friend or Chunk; back in 2017 etc she seemed to almost always be alone. I'd be more worried if it was still that way

ascend to what though? I'm fascinated now.

giphy.gif

31 minutes ago, baddisease said:

ascend to what though? I'm fascinated now.

Fucked if I know

He was like this unhinged hippie cult following freak with like hieroglyphs and fluro spirals n shit all over his page