Elle

Lana leaving Churchome in Beverly Hills, CA - September 21st, 2022

On 9/23/2022 at 12:29 AM, hotshot2am said:

I don't remember all the details but he stalked her home and Ben knows about it. Lana follows him on Instagram for some reason and I don't know if she knows that he's a creep.

i think she won't unfollow him obviously because with his state of mind that could cause him be even more dangerous to her

Shit, it's starting again. Once again unfortunately I'm not at all surprised, Lana is too nice a person with a lot of empathy. She is close to people, close in networks, she likes human contact and I don't think she wants to hurt anyone because she puts herself in everyone's shoes and knows that her music saves lives. We feel that she doesn't know what to do and her kindness takes over, she might be angry if something happens to her, and at the same time she is afraid for her safety. :noparty:

I agree with your comments, I know she likes simplicity and proximity but she must immediately take drastic measures for her safety and even if she wants to remain "normal" and "free", she must 'she hires people to watch her house, her car, that she gives the maximum at this level.

Yeah I'm scared for her and I feel that things are accelerating negatively, she has obsessive and crazy fans, fortunately she is well surrounded but LA, although it is the city of her inspirations, of her dreams, of her life, is no longer a city for her, she is too well known. Unless she lives in an ultra closed and autement secure residence - which she will not want knowing her - it will be more and more complicated for her to be quiet. :noparty:

It's sad because she seemed to have found a piece of paradise.

As for this guy, he has certainly found in Lana his "mom", his refuge in her music and he clings to it. But he, unlike normal fans, has already gone too far, at this level he should forcibly follow therapy, he risks ending up like Ricardo Lopez as he is sick and scary. It's crazy that there hasn't been a warrant for his arrest in a while, poor Lana.

Not this slime posting screenshots on Instagram from Lanaboards and calling out this site for being a stalker/not caring about Lana’s privacy 💀 and now Ben is watching his stories.

I don’t get it. We’ve seen Lana tell security to stop before when she wanted to talk or be around a fan. She didn’t do that for him. Because she simply did not want to have a conversation, yet he kept pushing towards her. She sounded scared and honestly I hope if he tries to message her and apologize that she stops being so nice. This whole thing sickens me 

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

On 9/25/2022 at 1:06 PM, colaandvideogames said:

Not this slime posting screenshots on Instagram from Lanaboards and calling out this site for being a stalker/not caring about Lana’s privacy 💀 and now Ben is watching his stories.

I don’t get it. We’ve seen Lana tell security to stop before when she wanted to talk or be around a fan. She didn’t do that for him. Because she simply did not want to have a conversation, yet he kept pushing towards her. She sounded scared and honestly I hope if he tries to message her and apologize that she stops being so nice. This whole thing sickens me 

He always does that. Comes to Lanaboards, screen shoots and talks shit. He was busted for being the lunatic that he is and now he's having a tandrum. 

yikes.

18 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

He always does that. Comes to Lanaboards, screen shoots and talks shit. He was busted for being the lunatic that he is and now he's having a tandrum. 

wait fr? 

He posted me twice on his story :horror:

I mentioned how Lana actually looks happy in other fan interactions recently,  and uncomfortable as hell having to deal with his creepy ass after church and he told me to shut the fuck up if I don’t know the whole story :omfg2:

he needs some professional help I fear :facepalm:

E8-CAE07-A-F9-F3-4-D92-AEA5-B4-A8-C23-E6

your vulgar darling  :blush3: