Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana leaving Churchome in Beverly Hills, CA - September 21st, 2022

Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Good LORD the delusions and entitlement

She is probably too afraid to unfollow him in case he snaps

Ricky if you are reading this: it's not us, it's you. Sort yourself out and stop stalking her. 

Everything she said is woman-speak for "I'm not comfortable and I want you to go away"

It’s really scary how out of touch a lot of people(mostly guys but lots of women too) are. Like a celeb does not know you and is not secretly declaring anything to you. Fucking parasocial relations my god


https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

It’s really scary how out of touch a lot of people(mostly guys but lots of women too) are. Like a celeb does not know you and is not secretly declaring anything to you. Fucking parasocial relations my god

Oh, 100% agree - I just put in the "woman-speak" simply because I was addressing it to him (if he reads here) and he is obviously male and Lana is female.

To re-phrase, it's human-speak for "leave me the fuck alone, you freak"


ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

 

Lana: Hi

Ricky: Lana you know me...

Lana: Oops okokokokok

Ricky: You know me... you know me

Lana:  Ok, hi

Ricky: You know me... you know me

Security Guard: She doesn't know you actually

Ricky: Ricky, I'm Ricky

Lana: Um... Ricky Jus- You gotta be careful because I don't want you to hurt yourself

Ricky: I will. I just wanted a picture with you

Lana: You know what, I think, I think it sounds like it's maybe not really a good time 

Ricky: [illegible]

Lana: Listen, listen, but I appreciate you and I, I'm-

(Ricky tries to hug her)

Lana's friend: Let's not

Lana: Ok, well let's be careful ok?

Security Guard: No, come this way, come this way

Lana: alright, I'm going to get-

Ricky's Friend: Just one picture please

Lana: No, guys-

Ricky's friend: We love you

Lana: Be careful okay?

Security Guard: Please get inside, please get inside the car

Lana: Bye guys, i'm sorry about that

Ricky: [ineligible] sending you a message

Lana: Ok i'm- Is that it? 

Ricky: dat1guitarguy

Lana: dat1guitar yeah I understand that, I know who you are and I'm going to keep to myself right now and i'll write back

Ricky: I came to church and-

Lana: Can you walk to-

Lana's friend:  Okay you got a conversation, ok let's go, let's go

Lana: Keep yourself safe babe ok?

Ricky: Ok I will

Lana's friend: Sorry about that

 

 

 

I actually felt physical pain reading this I can’t imagine how cringeworthy the video is 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why are people hiding his instagram name here? We all know who he is so does Lana, Ben, her family and even Sean who confronted him at the Grammy's party. 

 

zzzzzzzkakak.jpg

 

Jesus Christ, how many of us sent Lana and Ben messages about Ricky (Dat1guitarguy) stalking her??????

 

How he loves to boasts to people on instagram that he drives by Lana's HOME EVERY NIGHT AFTER WORK?

That he goes to Churchhome and sits there the whole night watching Lana when he sees her drive by there. The guy knows her every move because he knows where she lives. He even stands in front of her home for hours peering into her garden. He boasts about all this crazy shit for years and gets reported to Lana and her people and they still do nothing. Look how he stalked her to Churchome again. He probably was parked across the street from her home and followed her there. Again. 

 

Thank god her security was there. What would have happened if he wasn't there? That girl who was with Lana also tried to protect her. 

 

She needs to stop being nice to everyone. Unfollow this psychopath, put a restraining order and cut him out compleletly. If she doesn't she's going to end up dead in the hands of a fanatic like Selena and Christina Grimmie. 

 

His Tik Tok is still opened. 

 

https://www.tiktok.com/@dat1guitarguyy

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

I don't think people should hide his username on instagram. Leave his username on. We all know who he is,  so does Lana, Sean (who confronted him in person where he cowered) Ben and her family. Lana has been warned a ridiculous amount of time that Ricky (Dat1guitarguy) rides by her home 

Don't quote me but is he the person who also put on his story ages ago about attending the congregation because she was there?

And/or had an IG with all pictures of her car's numberplate? (<-- if anyone remembers this and knows the @, please lmk)


ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If a loved one died and your first instinct is to seek solace in a woman you’ve never met, you should probably get help. 


"There are only the pursued, the pursuing, the busy, and the tired."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Don't quote me but is he the person who also put on his story ages ago about attending the congregation because she was there?

And/or had an IG with all pictures of her car's numberplate? (<-- if anyone remembers this and knows the @, please lmk)

 

He is so sick he videotaped and sent several Lana fans on DM videos of him driving by her house and standing in front of her home. I guess he wanted to showoff that he knew where she lived to other Lana fans. Those videos ended up being shared around which is how I saw them and told Ben. I'm no longer on instagram and shut down my page after I told Ben what was going on. 

 

Ed following him is fine but Lana following him is making him think they are close and good friends. That's why he was trying to grab onto her in that new video in Churchome. "you know me"....

 

She needs to unfollow him ASAP so he can stop thinking they are BFF's. He refers to Robert as his father in law for christ sakes! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

 

He is so sick he videotaped and sent several Lana fans on DM videos of him driving by her house and standing in front of her home. I guess he wanted to showoff that he knew where she lived to other Lana fans. Those videos ended up being shared around which is how I saw them and told Ben. I'm no longer on instagram and shut down my page after I told Ben what was going on. 

 

Ed following him is fine but Lana following him is making him think they are close and good friends. That's why he was trying to grab onto her in that new video in Churchome. "you know me"....

 

She needs to unfollow him ASAP so he can stop thinking they are BFF's. He refers to Robert as his father in law for christ sakes! 

Ed just followed him so I hope he yells

And I think maybe Lana has nfi it's the same guy or she does, and is too afraid that unfollowing might make him escalate

 


ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Mer said:

If a loved one died and your first instinct is to seek solace in a woman you’ve never met, you should probably get help. 

 

I lost a lot of family members over the years, including my mother in January of this year. The last thing I thought about was Lana. Not to be cruel but Lana was not on my mind. What was on my mind was my mom, how many years she suffered with alzheimers, how much in debt will I be with funeral services, can I afford her cremation, and will I make enough for rent? I even stopped coming to this site for a while because of grief and I didn't have it in me. 

 

Dat1guitarguy is a disturbed individual and I have been yelling about this on this forum for years now. 

 

I don't want Lana to end up like Christina or Selena. 

 

7f9b7b98fefb77e1694790d91ee2a555.jpg

 

0d9b575787a3acb4d9893f7b8048e002.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Ed just followed him so I hope he yells

And I think maybe Lana has nfi it's the same guy or she does, and is too afraid that unfollowing might make him escalate

 

 

That video says it all. 

 

Lana doesn't want anything to do with him. She stands behind the security guy and her friend stands in front of her saying "no" repeatedly. Lana says be careful then security tells her to get in the car. If she wanted to have a conversation with this psychopath she would have told her friend and security to stop and let him talk to her. 

 

He probably jumped into his car and followed her home. I wouldn't be shocked. This has already escalated. Her privacy has been violeted over and over again by fans. The poor woman is going to need to move from that house. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...