Sign in to follow this  
sugarysweet

Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight Unmastered Version

It's a bop with a great chorus but tbqh the pedo theme is strong in this one. The lyrics, to me, describe a teenage girl trying to seduce an older man. I can't listen to it the same as I did back in the day. 

But still a bop. The ad-libs after the first chorus.......whew chile! Legenderrick

25 minutes ago, BrokenBoy said:

It's a bop with a great chorus but tbqh the pedo theme is strong in this one. The lyrics, to me, describe a teenage girl trying to seduce an older man. I can't listen to it the same as I did back in the day. 

But still a bop. The ad-libs after the first chorus.......whew chile! Legenderrick

Girl what 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

2 hours ago, BrokenBoy said:

idgi. it isnt Butterflies.

6 hours ago, BrokenBoy said:

I don't think so. It's just playful. Also, she sings she's been working 8 to 9 which means she's an adult, so it's all legal&consensual™ :oprah3: 

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

12 hours ago, BrokenBoy said:

The fact that this is the association your mind makes with this song is deeply concerning… worry about Put Me In a Movie

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

1 minute ago, shadesofloveduthenandnow said:

I mean prob I just wondered who it was lol

I think Elle usually skirts around that question so they don't get satisfaction, but it's probably somebody who had a posting history of random song edits, you could also take the the time to lurk at what posts they liked and what artist threads they lurked in,,,,but that's a lot of work for some alt that seemed uncontrversial :lmaoney:, probably isn't somebody funny/as messy as lfl

On 9/26/2022 at 11:40 PM, Party Favor said:

Girl what 

Hear me out though.

Serving Coke and fries at the movie blue drive-in
If you want me, you know where to find me

Teens usually work jobs like this.

Understand this, I been likin' you since I was small

And this is pretty self-explanatory.

Not tryna drag but to me it's alarming. But like I said still a bop.

12 hours ago, eyelovelefteye said:

The fact that this is the association your mind makes with this song is deeply concerning… worry about Put Me In a Movie

I don't understand why it's such a reach? Look at the lyrics I pointed out above....it's really not that out there given a lot of her other material. But go off sisthren.