Sign in to follow this  
TIARNZUS

What Member Titles Do You Think We Should Have?

For example:

100 posts: Million Dollar Man

200 posts: Serial Killer

300 posts: Dangerous girl

400 posts: Gangsta boy

500 posts: Heavy hitter

600 posts: Queen of the Gas Station

700 posts: Go Go Dancer

800 posts: ....

900 posts: ....

1000 posts: ....

Let us know your ideas :)

tumblr_mxx8avPa6n1s4it03o1_500.gif

Guest Maru the Cat

Queen of the posts Sation, Children of the Post Revolution, i think that funny names like that will be good too...

I like the punny titles!

The admins haven't even reached 300 posts yet! Let alone a thousand! :lol: I think admins should get to be 'Queen/King of Coney Island', Gramma, or 'Million Dollar Man' depending on their gender. I can't think of any sequential rank names though!

I don't think ranks should go by post count but it should be awarded to people who have helped the community grow or have made quality posts. Like, if someone posted "I like this song" in ten Lana threads and if someone posted in a link pointing us to more information about Lana's releases, then why should the spammer get a better rank than the person who is actually being helpful?

The admins haven't even reached 300 posts yet! Let alone a thousand! :lol: I think admins should get to be 'Queen/King of Coney Island', Gramma, or 'Million Dollar Man' depending on their gender. I can't think of any sequential rank names though!

I don't think ranks should go by post count but it should be awarded to people who have helped the community grow or have made quality posts. Like, if someone posted "I like this song" in ten Lana threads and if someone posted in a link pointing us to more information about Lana's releases, then why should the spammer get a better thank than the person who is actually being helpful?

It sounds good, so maybe an award sort of ceremony? XD Where the admins choose who contributes the most?

tumblr_mxx8avPa6n1s4it03o1_500.gif

You should do what I did on the Mermaid Motel. People earn points by posting e.g. 2 points per post & 4 points per topic made, then they can spend them in a shop where you can buy Lana related awards that can be displayed on your profile.

tumblr_mbs9cbxgQB1qh9kaoo1_500.gif