Elle

LDR Village x LanaBoards - Born to Design Contest (Round One: NOW - October 14th)

41 minutes ago, mikihkeeran said:

since round one has concluded, i decided to finally post my designs i created !!! i never got around to posting them all on insta, so i figured i’d better just share here !!  

my designs :)

These are really cool!!

42 minutes ago, mikihkeeran said:

since round one has concluded, i decided to finally post my designs i created !!! i never got around to posting them all on insta, so i figured i’d better just share here !!  

I really like the collegiate look of the big LANA font. Sign me up for a Lana University sweatshirt :ma: I also really like the palm tree NFR design too, nice job! :party:

3 hours ago, mikihkeeran said:

Loooooove the NFR one!

original.gif

6 hours ago, mikihkeeran said:

stunning omg. i love the uv one

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

Just now, fucking said:

I ordered a shirt from the surf shop and it took two months too ship

Yup. I've read so many people's comments online, for some it's taken 3 months to recieve their order, others had to threaten that they'd contact their bank to recieve their money back and that's when their order finally got shipped. That's the main reason why I've never ordered from them (and the shipping fees... not to mention the tax fee I'd have to pay once it arrives), despite some of the really pretty merch they've had.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just now, Beautiful Loser said:

Yup. I've read so many people's comments online, for some it's taken 3 months to recieve their order, others had to threaten that they'd contact their bank to recieve their money back and that's when their order finally got shipped. That's the main reason why I've never ordered from them (and the shipping fees... not to mention the tax fee I'd have to pay once it arrives), despite some of the really pretty merch they've had.

I was so mad when I found out they don’t do refunds… like it should’ve shipped the week I ordered

gEqP.gif

On 12/19/2022 at 4:53 AM, Beautiful Loser said:

Late, like their shipping. :blush3:

LMAOOO

like damn ldrvillage give me some motivation to draw PLEASE

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

On 10/15/2022 at 9:53 AM, venicebitx said:

SENT!

Now i can show u what I did!!!

(sorry about the watermark, i put both my art IG handle and my name here) if anyone want it as a wallpaper DM me!

NFR

Captura-de-pantalla-2022-10-15-a-las-0-4

Honeymoon

Captura-de-pantalla-2022-10-15-a-las-0-4

UV

Captura-de-pantalla-2022-10-15-a-las-0-5

the way I need the ultraviolence one on redbubble / some print on demand site or a dropship Etsy listing NEOWWWWWW

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

On 11/5/2022 at 1:41 AM, Elle said:

No promises (so don’t get your hopes up too much), but I let the head of LDR Village know of some designs I noticed that had generated positive feedback on the site & social media that weren’t chosen, he liked all the ones I noted, and said they maybe could add a couple more winners.. we’ll see! x

Hi elle x what happened to this? In fact what happened with all the contest? We had no news for months!

original.gif

2 hours ago, venicebitx said:

Hi elle x what happened to this? In fact what happened with all the contest? We had no news for months!

I'm wondering about this too....did LDR Village just give up on the contest?:tsk:

The whole organization was a bit strange. I also found it strange how they had different contest rules on different platforms. On insta (if I remember right) it said one entry per contestant only, on Facebook there was no such rule... 

It was expensive watch it 

7 minutes ago, SuperMegaStan said:

finally they can hire someone with an actual talent :defeated:

if they actually took this seriously in the first place... which now I see they never did lol

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg