TheBoss

"Wolf" featured in A24's "Stars At Noon" trailer!

Haven't seen anyway talk about this but Big Bad Wolfs instrumental has been used in the trailer for A24's  "Stars At Noon"  so :et:

(honeymouns posted bout it)

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

Sooooo since you’re lurking, @DragonWhore, does it mean anything that the instrumental for Big Bad Wolf was used in a movie trailer? Possibility of it being officially released? :usrs: I wonder how that song could tie into the new album, and what else we could expect similar to that. 

anything on your end you’re allowed to say? I want to believe we can still have faith in you even if you haven’t spoke on here for a long while :aw:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

Just now, colaandvideogames said:

Sooooo since you’re lurking, @DragonWhore, does it mean anything that the instrumental for Big Bad Wolf was used in a movie trailer? Possibility of it being officially released? :usrs: I wonder how that song could tie into the new album, and what else we could expect similar to that. 

@111 said on ATRL that it's unrelated to Lana.

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

@111 said on ATRL that it's unrelated to Lana.

Damn. I thought it was quite interesting considering Taylor Swift’s bf is in this movie along with Jack Antonoff’s gf I think. Small world I guess :oic2:

Spoiler

and DragonWhore if you’re reading this, you still have the floor to give us some tea pls and thank you :hooker:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

29 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

anything on your end you’re allowed to say? I want to believe we can still have faith in you even if you haven’t spoke on here for a long while :aw:

i think is the same situation with life is beautiful on age of adaline :eartha2:

11 hours ago, Jaeden xx said:

Haven't seen anyway talk about this but Big Bad Wolfs instrumental has been used in the trailer for A24's  "Stars At Noon"  so :et:

(honeymouns posted bout it)

I adore this song :trisha::trisha::trisha:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

one of her most lyrically profound unreleased tracks finally getting some recognition :') 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Honestly, it's a really good soundtrack song, I get it :true: The real question is whether or not Lana knows about this 

imageproxy.jpg

do we actually know if paul ressel made "wolf" for lana?

my understanding was always that he'd uploaded the track to that music library first (i.e. where the demo instrumental came from), and then lana found it and sang over it, and the song was further developed from there into the final version :eartha2:

granted, I don't remember where the demo version with vocals came from, if we got that before or after the instrumental was found...

rihKQ8M.gif

6 minutes ago, Greenwich Acid Cherry Pie said:

my understanding was always that he'd uploaded the track to that music library first (i.e. where the demo instrumental came from), and then lana found it and sang over it, and the song was further developed from there into the final version :eartha2:

granted, I don't remember where the demo version with vocals came from, if we got that before or after the instrumental was found...

The way the final version sounds way demo-ish than the actual demo :air:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

3 hours ago, Greenwich Acid Cherry Pie said:

It most likely it was made for Lana, they would have made this track together in 2010/2011 when Lana was going on a tour around London working with random producers. Paul Ressel uploaded this instrumental (which is different from the LDR Wolf version) in 2013, so it's possible he just liked it and realized Lana wasn't doing anything with it (Also explains why he called it "Wolf"). 

I'm assuming she met him and they recorded a slow version of it together. Eventually Wolf would have evolved into Hot Hot Hot which may or may not also be produced by Penny Foster. After that she would have reworked Hot Hot Hot into Big Bad Wolf with Penny.

(It's possible all 3 versions were made with different producers tho since we don't have confirmation who made HHH)

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan