Sign in to follow this  
Luis Boullosa

New book about Lana Del Rey (in spanish)

Hi. I'm Luis Boullosa, an spanish musician, journalist and writer (@luis.boullosa). My third book, "Diez maneras de amar a Lana Del Rey" is an essay on Lana's work and her impact in  pop culture, and will be out through spanish publishing house Liburuak (@liburuak_libros) late this month. Thought spanish speaking fans could be interested (hope it gets translated into english soon). I think it is the first book about Lana in spanish language, and I really hope it helps her work get to an even wider audience and creates some fruitful discussion. Thx to you all.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

amazing! the cover of the book is so cute I love it

good luck! I would love to help but don't really speak spanish 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

4 minutes ago, Luis Boullosa said:

thx!!!! I really hope we can publish it in english at some point! Will keep you all posted. 

is it gonna be sold online? I would love to read it either way, I don't speak spanish but can understand most of it by reading

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Wow, Luis! Congratulations on your book. I've always wanted to write one myself talking about Lana and her works. Muchísimas felicidades. I'm gonna buy it for sure! CONGRATULATIONS! 

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

2 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

is it gonna be sold online? I would love to read it either way, I don't speak spanish but can understand most of it by reading

Yes, I think it will be avaliable online. I will check it out and get back to you. Thx!

3 minutes ago, niandra lades said:

Wow, Luis! Congratulations on your book. I've always wanted to write one myself talking about Lana and her works. Muchísimas felicidades. I'm gonna buy it for sure! CONGRATULATIONS! 

Gracias!!! Hope you like it. And write yours. Sure your perspective on her will be great

3 minutes ago, Luis Boullosa said:

Gracias!!! Hope you like it. And write yours. Sure your perspective on her will be great

I will surely rely on your book if I ever get to write an essay! I love writing myself but I'm the worst at finishing things, so gotta say, kudos to you for being able to do that! RESPECT.

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

1 minute ago, niandra lades said:

I will surely rely on your book if I ever get to write an essay! I love writing myself but I'm the worst at finishing things, so gotta say, kudos to you for being able to do that! RESPECT.

Finishing is always the tricky part, and you always leave tons of things behind that you might have said. I is an exhausting and strange process, but in the end it is also rewarding and worth the try! Thx for caring.