lili

LanaBoards Writing a Song for Lana Project

2 minutes ago, Nova Times said:

the producers should have some input too

i knoooow i'll be home in around 2 hours. will see what i can come up with, hoping it's not too bad lol

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

3 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

i knoooow i'll be home in around 2 hours. will see what i can come up with, hoping it's not too bad lol

i'm thinking we can start things off w an ambient wave that creeps up on you and then have some kind of backing vocals to blend and flow into the first verse. 

UV/Honeymoon

17 minutes ago, honey dew said:

I'm sorry but this is going to be very cringeina.....

santana-nails.gif

please make sure to include honey dew's name on the song credits guys :hooker:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, Wait For Life said:

I can help with visuals if nobody else can

unknown.png

graphic design is my passion x that’s why im obsessed with outtakes :aw:

wtf make a thread for your art :wowcry:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Just a warning in advance, I have no real microphone to record with so whatever I’ll contribute with will be crap quality in the end. :w8ing: There’s a really bad (as in not sound proof at all lol) audio room on campus  with a somewhat decent microphone but I’d have to ask staff for permission to use it and to get some recording USB key I think, and I ain’t doing that for this, sorry y’all.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Inb4 the final product ends up getting posted on That Site as an "official LDR9 snippet"

imageproxy.jpg

2 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Just a warning in advance, I have no real microphone to record with so whatever I’ll contribute with will be crap quality in the end. :w8ing:

We'll use voice notes and it will be fine, Lizzy's essence will be with us.  :crying::crying2:

ezgif-3-d7619d8ad8.gif

21 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Just a warning in advance, I have no real microphone to record with so whatever I’ll contribute with will be crap quality in the end. :w8ing: There’s a really bad (as in not sound proof at all lol) audio room on campus  with a somewhat decent microphone but I’d have to ask staff for permission to use it and to get some recording USB key I think, and I ain’t doing that for this, sorry y’all.

our laptop demos era! :oprah: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

11 hours ago, Clampigirl said:

@lili Do you think you could update the original post with a list of people who are interested to join, and in which role(s)? Just to get an overview. :3

Yessss, I’m working now but I’ll do it as soon as possible. Waking up to this many responses was great! :trisha:

I’ll put everyone’s ideas in the original post today ♥️

10 hours ago, honey dew said:

I'm sorry but this is going to be very cringeina.....

santana-nails.gif

Could be. But we can do our best, have fun, dip into our creative side, and if it turns out to be cringey we can laugh at ourselves cause such is life. I'd be happy if you'd like to join at some point :kiss2:

9 hours ago, Clampigirl said:

That's okay, even better, we'll get through this :heart: