Jaeden xx

Priscilla (Directed by Sofia Coppola)

Priscilla is a new movie in production written and directed by the amazing Sofia Coppola and based on Priscilla Presley's 1985 memoir Elvis and Me.

https://www.vogue.com/article/sofia-coppola-priscilla-instagram

https://people.com/movies/jacob-elordi-as-elvis-presley-cailee-spaeny-as-priscilla-presley-on-set-photos/

https://collider.com/sofia-coppola-priscilla-presley-biopic-different-baz-luhrmann-elvis-comments/

and of course buy the book here BARNES & NOBLE LINK

So what does everyone think? I hope Sofia can get Lana on the soundtrack and I think the photos from set are something.. but we can hope that was some type of test screening.

Please Sofia, do Priscilla right :trisha:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

52 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

when lana is on the soundtrack but it will only be revealed on the release date then what :oprah4:

I heard that Sofia's husband's band was part of the movie's soundtrack but I need Lana so much for this movie :defeated: let's manifest! :pray2: although, some fans on Instagram are too hard on Sofia about the possible Lana soundtrack thing lol

url%5D

i am sooo confused omfg can someone please help me hahah when does this movie come out in the eu/uk??? like on the offical IG they keep posting "out everywhere Nov 3" n it says that in the bio too but do they mean everywhere *in america*? cause Loool as soon as you google search nearly ever article n mag (reputable sources yes) says that it's a late december/jan 2024 release for anywhere overseas

if this is the case honestly WTFFFF imo it's legit a Priscilla. Mf. Presley. biopic...... like they must know it has an international audience n with over an entire month to wait most people over here are just gonna end up pirating it:popcorn:  myself included :popcorn: 

sorry im just in a bitchy mood hrh-mad.gif cause my bday is legit Nov 4& one of my bday plans was gonna b seeing this with my boyfriend in the evening but i guess we will have to settle for killers of the flower moon lolol

On 10/17/2023 at 9:34 PM, burthday kake said:

i am sooo confused omfg can someone please help me hahah when does this movie come out in the eu/uk??? like on the offical IG they keep posting "out everywhere Nov 3" n it says that in the bio too but do they mean everywhere *in america*? cause Loool as soon as you google search nearly ever article n mag (reputable sources yes) says that it's a late december/jan 2024 release for anywhere overseas

if this is the case honestly WTFFFF imo it's legit a Priscilla. Mf. Presley. biopic...... like they must know it has an international audience n with over an entire month to wait most people over here are just gonna end up pirating it:popcorn:  myself included :popcorn: 

sorry im just in a bitchy mood hrh-mad.gif cause my bday is legit Nov 4& one of my bday plans was gonna b seeing this with my boyfriend in the evening but i guess we will have to settle for killers of the flower moon lolol

I'm just as confused. I'm also a Nov 4 baby (hi :wave2:) and I, too, wanted to see it for my birthday. :trisha:

25 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

The trailer looks sooo good

BUT

Lana not doing a song for the soundtrack is a literal crime against HUMANITY

I wonder whether they asked her and she said no

Sofia had always the same musicians (her husband's band and also other musicians) on her movie soundtracks so probably that's why

url%5D

57 minutes ago, Embach said:

Sofia had always the same musicians (her husband's band and also other musicians) on her movie soundtracks so probably that's why

Well I don't like it one bit :crossed:

47 minutes ago, Lavender Sunshine said:

Someone already said this but they look nothing like Elvis and Priscilla :toofunny:

They really don't :facepalm: but I still think it looks like a really good movie, I think I will definitely make the effort to see it

53 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

OMGGG burthday twin hiiii :kiss2:  <333 but no fr you get it!!! it’s like the perf bday event.. i will never recover this being stolen from us :trisha:

I'm liking this comment. I mean, I still can't, but I'm liking this comment lmao.

I was soooo happy when I saw Nov 3 in the trailer just to be crushed when I searched for a cinema nearby :trisha:

10 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

Looking like the celebrities they're playing isn't critical for the movie. You all saw what happened with Blonde. I think the truth in this story will mean everything.

Right? It's such a weird thing to expect lmao. Of course the actors won't look like the people they portray... because they're not these people. Their performance is more important. That's what acting is. 

I really like the actors' mannerisms we saw in the trailer. They might not look the part but it seems they're doing a really good job. Plus, I trust Sofia's vision to give us a raw, truthful and nuanced version of Priscilla's story. :agree:

I am a changed woman. This movie made me hold back tears in the theater.

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33