Elle

LDR Village - Homage Collection: Ultraviolence

The prices (not including customs) and the nightmare customer service I've read online and the amount of people witnessing that they still haven’t gotten their package after three months are the main reasons why I’ll never buy from the shop, which is kinda sad because some of the designs are pretty cool.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I really need to find a sugar daddy :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

34 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I need the thong and the cigarette pack shirt omg 

also, wasn't it against the rules to use photos? :assad:

? This isn't related to the fan design contest so I guess they have permission to use official photos.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just now, Beautiful Loser said:

? This isn't related to the fan design contest so I guess they have permission to use official photos.

:hillary: lmfaaoooo my bad I got confused and thought these were from the contest

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

26 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

but like what’s the difference lmfao.. ldr village would be using them anyway

Spoiler

+ the competition ones are 50x cuter

1 hour ago, drugsdesire said:

the thong is so cute but if it said fucked my way up to the top it would be better :sluttybunny: anyway the shirts are pretty cool

If the text said fucked my way up to the top I fear we’d be in granny panty territory and instead of a thong that shit is long as hell :eartha:

30 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

but like what’s the difference lmfao.. ldr village would be using them anyway

Reveal hidden contents

+ the competition ones are 50x cuter

I have no idea how this works, but I'm guessing the merch team has a contracted deal to use the photographs (like how record labels can use photos for promo, I assume), while fans haven't signed anything like that and therefore can't use them. But it's a wild guess, I have no idea how it really works. The fan made Norman print with the butterfly looked like a photo manip though, but I don't really know.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just spent $50 after shipping for the cig tee. I would've contained myself but it reminded me so much of that old Lana cigarette pack image from tumblr years ago. Hopefully shipping doesn't take too long this time around :noparty:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm