Elle

LDR Village - Homage Collection: Ultraviolence

I know LDR Village said it was extremely limited but… wow that was really quick. Have any of the other drops gone away THAT fast? 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

16 minutes ago, For K said:

I know LDR Village said it was extremely limited but… wow that was really quick. Have any of the other drops gone away THAT fast? 

No they haven't lol most of the time they say "limited" but its there for like two months.

This makes me think that everything will be shipping out faster though, since it was only available for a couple days

28 minutes ago, sweetcinnamondealer said:

No they haven't lol most of the time they say "limited" but its there for like two months.

This makes me think that everything will be shipping out faster though, since it was only available for a couple days

That’s what I was thinking. I’m hoping that my order will be here before thanksgiving since the run was only three days :crying5:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

2 hours ago, TextBook said:

Even Melanie’s team decided to put out a deluxe colored variant of her first album, what is Lana’s team waiting for? :noparty:
manifesting a purple vinyl for Ultra and a golden one for paradise edition :fabcat:

well we already have a blue/violet variant for UV ... 

15 minutes ago, TextBook said:

Yes, a very expensive standard vinyl that lacks of 3 tracks (or 6!)

UO should do a restock of that exclusive vinyl so all the people selling it for 300$+ can seethe :oprah3:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

4 hours ago, TextBook said:

Even Melanie’s team decided to put out a deluxe colored variant of her first album, what is Lana’s team waiting for? :noparty:
manifesting a purple vinyl for Ultra and a golden one for paradise edition :fabcat:

Manifesting with u:woot:

original.gif

just now seeing this thread, so i’m kind of late, but i snatched one of the shirts !! it’s so cute, so glad i got it. it was pricey in my opinion, and i searched for a good 30 minutes trying to find a discount code but had no luck. anyways, overall happy with my purchase !

xsoW1Wn.jpg

VvRghLg.jpg

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°