Sign in to follow this  
baddisease

Gunman kills 5 at LGBTQ nightclub in Colorado Springs before patrons confront and stop him, police say

Police said they were investigating whether the attack was a hate crime and noted Club Q’s relationship with the LGBTQ community.

are you fucking kidding me

why do I still get surprised, it's the police :facepalm: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

There’s nothing I can say that isn’t repeating anger and frustration voiced by so many of us for decades now. I’m heartbroken for all the victims and their families

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

the way that police are uncertain if this was a hate crime, when the people who frequent club q have said it's the ONLY lgbtq+ spot in colorado springs. literally how is it a question. the gunman could have chosen any other bar. the police dont fucking care about us and theyre not even trying to hide it

My friend who lives in Colorado Springs has told me how heavily conservative the town is, not surprised on how "keen" the police are with this case 

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Disgusting and devastating. 

LGBTQIA+ people not hesitating to intervene to prevent more lives from being lost, meanwhile the big brave cops in Uvalde stood around and let children die

Not a hate crime? Fucking ACAB forever. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I am a drag artist, just coming into the local scene and making a name for myself. I was 15 years old when the shooting at Pulse nightclub happened, and I came out to my family and friends a few months later. I told myself life was too short to pretend to be something I’m not. It was the first brave thing I ever did for myself. Years later, my grief has turned to hatred for those who wish/bring violence on my community under a false guise of misguided religious bullshit. I’m tired of it. Rest In Peace to those angels <3

This makes me thought about that story of Azealia Banks & that video from Destin Troyce about police in America

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 hours ago, pinkfuneral said:

so apparently the shooter's lawyers said today that Aldrich is non-binary? definitely seems sus, like they're trying to shift the narrative away from it being a hate crime. I could see Aldrich's legal team arguing a mental health/insanity defense for a reduced sentence

I doubt very much that that's true but even if it is, a specific group was targeted and it's still a hate crime. 

It was not a random choice. 

Being non-binary doesn't mean that that person isn't homo/bi/transphobic, so the legal team can go fuck themselves. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

i'm going to keep my words brief because they're not gonna do much but i don't really understand why this time is SO bad when this happens everyday

every single fucking day, probably multiple times a day

either a black person is killed, or a trans person is killed, or a black trans person is killed, or a disabled person is killed, in a space where they feel comfortable because the perpetrator felt like they "had to do something" or were "afraid for their lives" despite the person who is now dead minding their complete business

idk it's hard to feel truly devastated when this happens every single day and it's barely talked about

and this is not me trying to downplay the people who died and how devastating this truly is, it's absolutely horrible & i hope those who died are given justice and are remembered for being themselves rather than as someone who died that day, but we should be doing more than this

edit: i probably phrased parts of this clumsily but it's just such a tired subject, i'm tired of having to talk about this and yet it absolutely still needs to be said, regardless of whether it's phrased eloquently or clumsily

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

22 hours ago, the ocean said:

i'm going to keep my words brief because they're not gonna do much but i don't really understand why this time is SO bad when this happens everyday

either a black person is killed, or a trans person is killed, or a black trans person is killed, or a disabled person is killed, in a space where they feel comfortable because the perpetrator felt like they "had to do something" or were "afraid for their lives" despite the person who is now dead minding their complete business

idk it's hard to feel truly devastated when this happens every single day and it's barely talked about

and this is not me trying to downplay the people who died and how devastating this truly is, it's absolutely horrible & i hope those who died are given justice and are remembered for being themselves rather than as someone who died that day, but we should be doing more than this

edit: i probably phrased parts of this clumsily but it's just such a tired subject, i'm tired of having to talk about this and yet it absolutely still needs to be said, regardless of whether it's phrased eloquently or clumsily

RT!!!

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

23 hours ago, the ocean said:

:gclap:

tbh I don't believe, whatsoever, that the shooter was nonbinary. there was no evidence of this identity before the shooting. and it's very convenient to dodge the hate crime charge that would worsen the criminal consequences of the shooting. like life without the possibility of parole or a death sentence.

giphy.gif