Sign in to follow this  
genghis khan

Chris Hansen's Pedophile Stings -- To Catch a Predator, Hansen vs Predator

To Catch a Predator was an American reality television series featuring confrontations with host Chris Hansen, partly filmed with a hidden camera, of adult men arriving at a sting house to have sex with a minor and typically being arrested as a result.

The series was rebooted for a while in 2016, where they used more relevant methods to lure out these guys (snapchat, kik, instagram, etc)

Spoiler

And then again this year with the Law and Crime network 

Spoiler

So this is probably my weirdest niche interest because I've seen literally every episode more than once. It's just kind of fun to put on while you're eating dinner LMAO. My favourite part is when Chris Hansen reads out loud the messages the pedos sent to a child.

Anyone else seen these?

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

*topic started by "sexyslutboy*

Okay irony aside, these always are odd to watch. The look of delulu on their (obese) faces after being caught is interesting to view. I don't really get much entertainment/joy from watching these :hillary:, but we all have our niches. Also tb to when Chris Hansen got involved with internet vilgilante work but it all flopped (YouTube 2019 or 2020 I think....)

15 hours ago, sexyslutboy said:

To Catch a Predator was an American reality television series featuring confrontations with host Chris Hansen, partly filmed with a hidden camera, of adult men arriving at a sting house to have sex with a minor and typically being arrested as a result.

The series was rebooted for a while in 2016, where they used more relevant methods to lure out these guys (snapchat, kik, instagram, etc)

Hide contents

And then again this year with the Law and Crime network 

Hide contents

So this is probably my weirdest niche interest because I've seen literally every episode more than once. It's just kind of fun to put on while you're eating dinner LMAO. My favourite part is when Chris Hansen reads out loud the messages the pedos sent to a child.

Anyone else seen these?

Holy shit I’ve never seen these before, the arrogance of that first guy was wild. 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

i've never watched this show in its entirety, but in like middle/high school, my cousins and i would watch clips of it because some of the dialogue is hilarious. like we'd quote the show constantly. it's such a niche inside joke we have. also, chris hansen is an icon.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose