Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana at the Women's Guild Cedars-Sinai 2022 Disco Ball Gala at the Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills, CA - November 30th, 2022

I swear, Lana always goes places when I'm sleeping :icant: But she looks so good, and it's so great to see her at an event! It seems like it was a lot of fun (and I'm seriously obsessed with her dress and the red carpet pics)

imageproxy.jpg

Another video where it appears she’s being interviewed, but there’s no audio -

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

On 12/1/2022 at 9:39 AM, Rorman Nockwell said:

Red.

She should wear RED on the next album cover

Red would be a nice color for this era.

So far she's been wearing white on 6/8 album covers. The only exceptions are NFR and BB.  

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

On 12/1/2022 at 4:05 PM, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

The comments about Lana on there. They couldn't even say her hair looked gorgeous or the dress was pretty. :judgingu4:

Isn't it the truth? It is comical reading opinions that Lana isn't looking good. Lana is tiny! Even if Lana isn't her Joni Mitchell Blue emaciated, thin, fragile artist mode she was 2018, NFR-era, or working out at the gym kickboxing weightlifting firm thighs fitness level - because gyms are hotbed of Covid, Lana looks sveldte and healthy for gaining MAYBE twenty lbs, not the 50-60 one commenter at DailyMail.co.uk said! Society is trying to keep women weak, fragile, underweight, and unable to fight back, because of these nonesensical standards! Ok, I'll get off my soapbox.

Lana looks fit and healthy, like herself. Hope she stays that weight! Wish she would once and for all dodge cigarettes. It might be that is what she is working on, and there is temporary weight gain as a side-effect . . .