Elle

[SINGLE] Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd: OUT NOW

Honestly, when the song started I was immediately reminded of IYLDWM or Buddy’s Rendezvous. I think the song is definitely gonna grow on me. I could do without the choir voices at the end but there are parts of the song that feel like nothing she’s ever done (in a good way). This isn’t just a COCC/BB piano ballad, this feels different and I’m here for it. You already know my preorder is in and I’m excited for my birthday present. ❤️ I love the jazzy elements, and of course the orchestra. Orchestra is something to be excited for. And the best part… I hear drums. :hype::cumming:

I love how the electric guitar has the same country slide guitar sound as LMLYLAW near the bridge but then progressively gets more clashy/warm, similar to the MAC ending tbh :wowcry: also see guys even though there was piano it wasn’t a piano flop, it’s such a great accompaniment to the song actually :mariah:

sgopYhV.gif

Actually crying to this gorgeous track rn

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Map of LA said:

Actually crying to this gorgeous track rn

SAME 😭 I don’t usually cry to songs but there is something on the way she says don’t forget me along with the instrumental

and also for giving me Margaret

holy shit the song is SO GOOD.

The harmonies at the end ''DONT FORGET ME'' is sending me to heaven. Take me to church mama! 

My fav lead single since Mariners.

so I turn but I learn not to turn into a wildfire 

to light up your night 

with only a smile and nothing that burns

jA3GJUb.gif

1 minute ago, kaliuchis said:

SAME 😭 I don’t usually cry to songs but there is something on the way she says don’t forget me along with the instrumental

"Fuck me to death. Love me until I love myself" is one of her greatest lyrics. It hits so hard. The last minute of the track too...

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

12 minutes ago, West Coast said:

It's giving IYLDWM meet LMLYLAW but in a good way? It's a grower methinks. :smile2:

this!!!! it really is

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, Map of LA said:

"Fuck me to death. Love me until I love myself" is one of her greatest lyrics. It hits so hard. The last minute of the track too...

YESSS, it gives IYLDWM and BBS daughter and luckily for me both are on my top 10 lana songs 

and also for giving me Margaret

Just now, kaliuchis said:

YESSS, it gives IYLDWM and BBS daughter and luckily for me both are on my top 10 lana songs 

It also gives me Ride vibes...especially the beginning instrumentation...it's like Ride's full circle moment of being on the open road, feeling the freedom of the open landscape. Then reaching Ocean Blvd, where the weight of all of your memories and growing older hits you