Elle

[SINGLE] Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd: OUT NOW

I’m not gonna go through all the last pages because, well, the comments on the new song :pls:

I don’t know where to rank it in her title tracks, but I’m in complete awe over this. I also get why some don’t like it as much. It reminds me a lot of IYLDWM, which was my fave off BB since day 1. I love the honesty of it all; it’s what LMLYLAW should have sounded IMO. The strings are heavenly and the prod is already richer than many BB tracks (not that I hate BB). 
this track is as addictive as the COCC title track. 

"Handmade beauty sealed up by two man made walls," really hits.:crai:

16 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

The old Hollywood strings of the title track :cryney2:

and the part where she sings about handmade beauty sealed by man-made walls :wowcry:

Omg was literally just having a moment with that line before seeing you posting this. Great minds!

37 minutes ago, picturebook said:

RIP - the song already aged for me. :ohno:

Me too and now we have to wait until March for the rest of the album. This is one of the rare Lana songs that I am never going to revisit outside of the album. 

Also the intro is so fucking beautiful,  with the piano,  the strings,  her deep breathing:wowcry:

I love how the end brings the song together and ends it in such a grand way. I love when songs do that :trisha:

Also I get that ppl say it's sounds similiar to her last albums but Ocean Boulevard sounds more full & rich , we also got her deeper vocals back and the lyrics just hit. Also keep in mind it's only track 2 & I have a feeling the epic outro was just a hint at what the album will build up to , I can imagine it growing into a even bigger sound but also into sth more chaotic and weird but in a good way. So far this song is a nice blend between older & newer Lana for me , absolutely love the title track and I can see it even sounding  better within the album. It was a nice single choice,  nothing too shockingly new sonically but it feels warm & full sounding and I think it's a nice introduction on what's to come without spoiling too much:true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

5 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

I actually shed a tear when she said "love me until i can love myself" - it's hurt yet so beautiful & i can connect deeply to it.

It's been a while since i have tis feeling again listening to her, I loved chemtrails, i loved BB, but i didn't find this very same feeling where i can feel like she said to me that "hey, i've been there to, i got you" like this song.

To me, it might be her best lead single since M.A.C.

I sat at my keyboard for ten minutes last night trying to find a way to put how I felt about the song. But couldnt put it into words

You hit the nail on the head. Thank you

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Woke up, made some tea, and pressed play

Felt like I was on a sail boat and I took that breath with Lana as I was reaching home and I’m telling my lover about my adventure to the tunnel under ocean boulevard and a revelation of my  obsolescence 

don’t forget me, love me

until I love myself 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

2 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I had to run to catch my train yesterday and I was running during the build up at the end of the new song and it honestly felt like I was in a movie LMAO would recommend 10/10 :lanahottie:

don't forget me

🚈   🏃‍♂️💨

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I had to run to catch my train yesterday and I was running during the build up at the end of the new song and it honestly felt like I was in a movie LMAO would recommend 10/10 :lanahottie:

and i bet it was a serve main character moment :true:

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A