Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Alright so my friend zoomed in on the vinyl label and according to what he could make out (it's very blurry so take this with a grain of salt), tracks 1, 3, and 4 are The Grants, Sweet, and A&W.

wait are the back covers out yet? is there a tracklist?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I’m still kind of in shock that we’re finally getting an FJM collab after so long. I’m really looking forward to it 

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, Flowerbomb said:

Okay so I just realised: 16 tracks

6 features which means we'll get 10 Lana tracks to ourselves

Jon Batiste is credited as a songwriter in two songs… could that mean a double feature ala Asap Rocky?

IMG-7960.jpg

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd is the ninth studio album from acclaimed singer-songwriter Lana Del Rey, comprising 16 tracks and interludes

and interludes.... :whoopi:

OKAY SHE'S HOLDING A HEART SHAPED BOX IN THE ILLUSTRATION IS THE HEART SHAPED BOX COVER FINALLY COMING??

c086b88a-1032-411b-84e5-627d409e1a79.jpg

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, 111 said:

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd is the ninth studio album from acclaimed singer-songwriter Lana Del Rey, comprising 16 tracks and interludes

and interludes.... :whoopi:

yeah I saw thst on her site, I don’t know if it’s 16 tracks plus interludes or the 16 are interludes included 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...