Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

God all I can say is that I'm so glad I woke up when I did. My subconscious KNEW :defeated: 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

personally in my mind since the album says on the cover that it is her ninth, i am counting it like:

aka->btd->uv->hm->lfl->nfr->cotcc->bb->dykttatuob

if it said tenth, i would have excluded aka & counted paradise & violet, but if it is ninth then aka remains while paradise & violet get "mini side project" status. i would not count paradise while excluding violet bc that would be madness & makes no sense

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

BOZ said 2 interludes

he should spill the beans on the rest of the tracklist. just tell us titles, bc i wanna know and it's bothering me that we have preorder info without it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Elle said:

God all I can say is that I'm so glad I woke up when I did. My subconscious KNEW :defeated: 

Queen that's PTSD at this point but we're so glad your mind made it productive. We appreciate all you do truly.

oh god this kind of scares me 💀

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/422755-lana-del-rey-did-you-know-that-theres-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd/?do=findComment&comment=22948534

BOZ “doesn’t want to talk about” the pastor feature. I’m not sure if he means that in like, it’s whatever, he doesn’t want to waste time on it. Or if he means that in a bad way 🤡

10 minutes ago, sweetcinnamondealer said:

Or maybe she just changed her mind and decided that Violet deserved to recognized in its own separate category :oic3:

Yes after being bullied by her fans and team who kept calling the new album LDR9. It’s okay tho :krylie:

2 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

oh god this kind of scares me 💀

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/422755-lana-del-rey-did-you-know-that-theres-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd/?do=findComment&comment=22948534

BOZ “doesn’t want to talk about” the pastor feature. I’m not sure if he means that in like, it’s whatever, he doesn’t want to waste time on it. Or if he means that in a bad way 🤡

me too. i’m interpreting it to be bad because it’s a christian person which doesn’t mesh with pop