Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Wait, weren’t we initially told the single wouldn’t be out for another 2 days…?

is something still happening Friday????

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

This new Neil artwork is so damn good it makes me forget the past couple eras. Giving UV energy. I think this record is gonna serve so hard. Finally she’s back 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

Just now, NikoGo said:

Her youtube video, when the song was first uploaded, mentioned a video. But it's been removed

oh oh wow… did it say like

video out soon or something 

or was it not specific at all

5 minutes ago, brandon said:

okay the dramatics over this interlude seem like a wee bit much :awkney: it’s not like she’s never brought religion into music before like-

He’s a pastor of a a literal cult. Religion, particularly derivations of Christianity, personally makes me uncomfortable and on edge. 

I’m also kind of over this “you guys are so dramatic…” attitude that pops up over here every now and then. We’re not debating vinyl colors or song titles. Religion is a sensitive subject to a lot of people, specially within the LGBTQ community.

IMG-7960.jpg

Just now, brandon said:

oh oh wow… did it say like

video out soon or something 

or was it not specific at all

it said something like "video performed by Lana del rey" I wish i would have screenshot it

"Don’t forget me"

Religious references and imagery is different than actually including a portion of a sermon :rip: 

I'm deleting it so it won't phase me, but I'm more concerned for what the reception will from others lol.

5 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

If I don’t like the pastor interlude, I’ll just play the trio instead :oop: Modern problems call for modern solutions 

She could've just read T.S. Elliot as an interlude again or, even better, one of her own poems. Things people actually want to hear.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

I’d love it if the video matched the album cover like how BB and Love did 

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Sportscruiser said:

He’s a pastor of a a literal cult. Religion, particularly derivations of Christianity, personally makes me uncomfortable and on edge. 

I’m also kind of over this “you guys are so dramatic…” attitude that pops up over here every now and then. We’re not debating vinyl colors or song titles. Religion is a sensitive to a lot of people, specially within the LGBTQ community.

I know but like Lana is christian herself like she’s the one who attends the church so like- ?? what’s the difference versus him on the album versus her liking his beliefs 

4 minutes ago, brandon said:

okay the dramatics over this interlude seem like a wee bit much :awkney: it’s not like she’s never brought religion into music before like-

Also it's not like he's going to be talking about banning gays and abortions :thumb2:

It's probably something about spirituality and faith and that's it. I won't care about it but I won't throw a fit either

giphy.gif