Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

No it’s bc he’s apart of a church group that is literally a cult LMAO

are you just saying that bc you see christianity as a cult? i will admit i am not too fond of megachurches but they are not exactly cults. at least not in the way some socially acceptable groups are (for my own safety, i will not elaborate)

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

Just now, the new snow song said:

are you just saying that bc you see christianity as a cult? i will admit i am not too fond of megachurches but they are not exactly cults. at least not in the way some socially acceptable groups are (for my own safety, i will not elaborate)

The CHURCH he is a part of is a cult. Has nothing to do with “Christianity” bffr 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

2 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

He’s a pastor of a a literal cult. Religion, particularly derivations of Christianity, personally makes me uncomfortable and on edge. 

I’m also kind of over this “you guys are so dramatic…” attitude that pops up over here every now and then. We’re not debating vinyl colors or song titles. Religion is a sensitive subject to a lot of people, specially within the LGBTQ community.

I understand and agree, but maybe we should actually hear the interlude first? It might just be some sort of philosophical-based excerpt from a sermon that helped Lana or something. I doubt she's going to include a clip of him saying "Burn in hell, fags!" ... although some Lana fans truly deserve that.

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

it said something like "video performed by Lana del rey" I wish i would have screenshot it

oh i don’t think that necessarily means anything :rollin: that’s under a lot of videos/audios uploaded by artists 

Just got home from work. I never expected anything less, but I am blown away. The song is one of the most gorgeous tracks she has ever made. It is existential, lush, poetic, with beautiful instrumentation. It reminds me so much of Ride in many ways. Wow. The album covers are really nice! I will be ordering the Amazon exclusive

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

the ending of her post/letter "the music is for you and for me and not always for free, unless you're streaming HA" lmaooooo

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Party Favor said:

The CHURCH he is a part of is a cult. Has nothing to do with “Christianity” bffr 

Do not feed the troll lol

we literally are a group of stans that in majority are lgbtqia+, women and non-white. We don’t have to argue why this is bullshit.

Just now, Hydroponic Weeds said:

the ending of her post/letter "the music is for you and for me and not always for free, unless you're streaming HA" lmaooooo

she’s so cute i love her :trisha:

That note on her Instagram is so sweet. Lana really does seem so proud of this album, it only makes the era more exciting 

imageproxy.jpg