Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, Map of LA said:

Just got home from work. I never expected anything less, but I am blown away. The song is one of the most gorgeous tracks she has ever made. It is existential, lush, poetic, with beautiful instrumentation. It reminds me so much of Ride in many ways. Wow. The album covers are really nice! I will be ordering the Amazon exclusive

Ugh I wish I wouldn’t have speed ordered the black vinyl before y’all could find the link to the pink one 💔😭 I do not have the strength to drop 90$ on the same record 

9 minutes ago, brandon said:

okay the dramatics over this interlude seem like a wee bit much :awkney: it’s not like she’s never brought religion into music before like-

Okay can I explain myself?

I can ignore Lana talking about her beliefs when she sings about contemplating god or talking to Jesus, whatever, you do you.

But I never signed up for Churchome and I never asked to be lectured about nonsense by a homophobic middle aged man. 

This is like giving a christian a recording of fucking Aleister Crowley lecturing them about how amazing Satan is, and then telling them not to be "dramatic" about it when they say they're not comfortable with it. No thanks.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

so fingertips is on the album

That tells me that the snippets of tunnel and fingertips that leaked months back definitely came from the theft since that clearly sounded like a voice note from her iCloud. That’s sad :bebe: I’m glad they didn’t leak fully. 

i don’t think so… the person who was selling them was a big leaker and had a huge variety of other artists not only lana

Just now, the ocean said:

do we have a tracklist yet?

not yet

we have 

1. The Grants

2. Title track

3. Sweet

4. A&W

I'm beginning to wonder if Sweet is Rock Candy Sweet

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

so fingertips is on the album

That tells me that the snippets of tunnel and fingertips that leaked months back definitely came from the theft since that clearly sounded like a voice note from her iCloud. That’s sad :bebe: I’m glad they didn’t leak fully. 

i was thinking the same thing. we thought she was being told that things might leak n thats why she posted when all along she was right :toofunny: i feel so bad

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

do we have a tracklist yet?

We have the first four tracks. The Grants, the title track, Sweet and A&W. There’s also apparently an interlude by her pastor and there’s a total of 16 tracks, with I think 5 or 6 being collabs. Lana also confirmed that Fingertips is on the album in her latest IG post

imageproxy.jpg